Meanwhile

Somewhere deep in the cosmos...

"We have spent far too long trying to seek out justice for the mortals who destroyed Bill Cipher." A hooded figure yelled up to a circle of more hooded figures sitting in large chairs of dark matter. The one hooded figure stood down angrily looking up at the others. "It has been twelve years to this day and we've done nothing."

"The council recognizes such. We are aware of the loss of Cipher...but we cannot recreate the events that took place on that date. We would all perish as Cipher has." One spoke back.

"How dare you! We have been reduced to nothing more than a myth! How much longer do you wish to wait on the humans to fall-"

"It is not the humans we are waiting for to fall...." Another interrupted. "It is the angels. They watch over the humans, especially the ones we target. They stand against us before those wretched humans, you fool."

"All in favor of executing this poor soul's foolish plan of revenge and universal domination?" They all remained still. "All in favor of discontinuing this conversation and meeting and wait for time to destroy our foes?" They all raised their hands. "Very well. You are dismissed, Cryptis. Brother of Bill Cipher."

The hooded figure tore off his hood to say something but stopped himself. "This is not over." He finally said. He took the form of a cyclops-circle in most cases but in their realm, he had pitch black skin, red pupils, no facial features, and a silvery hooded robe that covered his body. "This isn't over." He repeated to himself as he walked away. All around them were broken buildings and distant stars on the asteroid they called home for now in the darkest edge of space.

"Those humans will pay for stopping our conquest for the universe....and killing my brother." He looked down to his hands. In them was a picture of the Pines family the year they visited Gravity Falls as twelve year olds with their Grunkle Stan.