C-39

Aylin was busy at the kitchen learning how to cook from Cordelia, they now do everything together.

"I told you that you have to sieve the flour, so in the end you make a good dough"

"Oh, I get it now" she laughed. "I can't wait to give it to my sister and his majesty, I bet they'll like it"

"Of course, you learnt both cooking and baking so fast"

"Thanks to you teacher" Aylin laughed.

Meanwhile, Raelyn curled herself up on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

Maybe what that voice said was true.

She wouldn't want to hurt Darian so she'd have to stay away, but staying away would mean hurting them both.

'Heavens, I'm tired already' she tried not to cry. 'I dunno what I'm gonna do now, should I just stay away so I'll hurt both of us instead of hurting him alone? I don't want anything to happen to him'

"Why do you still think much about this?"

She felt Darian's presence in her room.

"Because, I'm scared I'm just confused..." She stuttered. "Oh Darian, I don't wanna hurt you at all"

He sat down beside her. "Should we go somewhere?" He asked as he too her hands.

She nodded reluctantly, she still had to think.

"You don't wanna go do you?" He asked. "Well that's..."

"I want to" she answered sincerely.

He stood up and she stood after him.

He stretched out his hands and she took it with a smile on her face.

Raelyn didn't know when they arrived at a land covered in green grasses, they were different kinds of flowers and butterflies of all sort flew around.

They was even a big rainbow, and other miniature ones.

"Wow" she exclaimed as she took her hands from his. "This place is so pretty" she added, before she began checking out the flowers. "One day, I hope we bring Aylin to this place"

She plucked out a red flower and gave it to him. "How did you find this place?" She asked.

Darian shrugged. "I dunno, I discovered this place when I was little, I figured out that it was a secret garden located at the place I began building the palace, so I just enhanced it more" he replied.

"Cool, If I were you, I'd always sleep here"

"If you were me, you wouldn't wear clothes" he added and they both laughed.

Darian led her to a white swing which had tiny flowers all around it.

"Does fairies stay here?" She asked, "this place looks very magical"

"Yes" he answered.

Raelyn sat down on a white chair, she just couldn't resist sitting there because of it's impeccable beauty.

Darian sat down with her.

"Where's the fairy? I've always longed to see one, Aylin would like to see one as well"

"But Aylin had seen the fairy" Darian told her.

"How?" She turned to look at him. "Did you bring her here? How come she never told me about it?"

"Well, the only fairy right now that I see is you. You're surely the fairy this garden needed"

Raelyn smiled. "I never expected this twist. But I don't have wings" she pouted.

"Well that doesn't matter" Darian said in a smile. "You're more than a fairy in my eyes" he held her hands.

"And you are more than anything to me Darian, I dunno what I'm gonna do because of this..."

"Shh" Darian placed his finger on her lips. "Nothing would separate us okay? Not even that thing!"