C-17

Darian was frustrated, it was only when he was about to run after her did he remembered that he was not wearing his mask. It would take him a whole minute to find it.

Words can't explain how mad he was with his mother who was still pacing around his room muttering some words about the thief girl to herself.

"Shameless girl, I've never seen anyone who could be so shameless"

Darian avoided taking a look at his mother, if he should take a look at her, he wouldn't be able to restrain himself from attacking her. He began wondering why he was so unlucky in life.

He walked towards where he kept his mask, and his mother began to speak.

"Darian, for the first time, you defied my words because of that..."

After he wore his mask, Darian interrupted his Mother coldly. "Excuse me"

He then went out of his chambers.

Leilani stood there like a statue, it wasn't that her son never walked out on her, but the fact that he walked out on her because of that thief angered her the more.

Her anger made her forgot the fact that the thief girl never died like other women who touched her son, she was alive and fine.

'Wherever you came from, who ever you are, I must get you killed' she vowed as she left the room.

Upon arriving at her chambers, Leilani summoned one of her trusted guards whom she knew was no novice in killing.

"Do you still recognize that young thief girl, James?" She asked, as she took a sip of drink.

The guard bowed. "Yes, Yes I still do Your Highness"

A smile appeared on Leilani's face. "She's out there now, kill her"

The James of a guard looked quite shocked, The Crown Prince himself had went to the Market Square to save her, wouldn't he be wishing for his own death if he dared to touch the woman the crown prince couldn't kill?

"Y.. your Highness, but..."

"Forget about Darian and get out!" She almost shouted in anger.

The guard bowed. "I'll be back by tomorrow your highness, I shall be done by then"

Leilani looked quite satisfied. "Good"

Meanwhile,

Darian cursed himself for not been able to find Raelyn even after using his powers to teleport around.

He hated his mother for this, he hated her from the depth of his heart.

If she was some other person, he would have made sure to give her the punishment she deserved, but it was his own mother.

'Oh Heavens! Why does it have to be her?'

Darian felt sad, guilty and angry at the same time, it was as though there was another person's heart with his, he knew of course that he liked Raelyn.

After arriving at his room, he took an ink and a sheet to write a letter to her wherever she is, he would also make sure to add the potion this time around.

What was he even going to write?

He could imagine being on her shoes, the girl must have gone through a lot.

He could hear a knock on the door, probably from Travis.

"Come in"

"Your majesty, I came here with your lu..."

"I'm not hungry"

Travis who had just returned to the palace after a girl attacked him looked bewildered with what the Prince said.

"Should I keep it or..." He was saying when he suddenly cuts him off.

"Whatever!"

Travis kept the food on top of the table and left immediately.

[I'm sorry about all that happened today Raelyn, I was...]

Darian folded the paper. Why wasn't he good at writing letters for damn sake?

[I know it was all my fault, I...]

He folded it again, and that continued for thirty five whole minutes before he could think of something reasonable to scribble.

He then summoned his little white bird-of-paradise.

The bird was immensely beautiful, it had pretty blue ice blue spots on it's body, contrasting to it's whiteness.

"You know the girl here earlier? Give these to her and come back. You'll find her"

He kept the piece of paper between the bird's beak, the money filled purse, and the little potion was wrapped by it's feet.

"Now go!"

He knew that this magic bird of his had more power than he was when it comes to teleporting.

The bird would only appear where the person it was looking for was.

The moment the bird left, Darian heard his father's voice.

"Son"

Donovan stepped inside Darian's room and took a seat on the couch.

"Good day Father" Darian curtseyed.

"Your mother told me about everything" he began. "And to be honest, I was quite glad..."

"You were glad?" Leilani was walking towards the room, "After I caught him kissing a thief!"

"Yes I was" Donovan responded, feeling slightly irritated. "You know that this was the first time a girl survived seeing him, aren't you glad that he finally found..."

"Oh not her!" Leilani interrupted.

"Then go bring another if there is" Donovan told her and she kept quiet.

However, she began again.

"You can see that the girl had being a thief since she was born, she obviously works in a brothel, who knows how many men had kissed that..."

"Mother stop!" It was a big torture for Darian to control himself. " She's not s thief, nor any of your claims" he added.

"See, he now defend her just because of that one kiss"

"The girl came to me first" Darian began, hoping his mother understands. He couldn't get the reason why he was unable to hear his parent's thoughts. "She asked for the potion and after discovering that she was not dead like others, I told her to marry me first before giving it to her"

He then went ahead to narrate everything to them.

"You see!" Leilani screamed. "She never had good intentions. Why was she unwilling to marry you Darian? If she loves her sister to the extent of stealing"

"Look!" Donovan cuts in. "We can't let anything happen to that girl, she's the only hope we have now..."

"No!" Leilani scoffed. "She's not the only hope I have"