C-26

"My Princess?" Darian turned back to look at Aylin, surprised by how sharp-tongued she was.

"Yes" she smiled brightly as she held his hand. "Ain't Raelyn your Princess and your future Queen?" She sweetly asked, looking at him.

Darian chuckled and sighed. "So what was the question?"

"I asked what kind of person you think Rae... I meant your princess is" she repeated.

"Well" Darian began while Aylin listened with interest and curiosity. "She seems like someone who's quite stubborn, yet kind and loving. I sometimes see her as someone who doesn't have much patience"

"Wow." Aylin wondered how he got them all. "But Aylin possesses a few more characters, can you guess?"

"Hmm" he smiled. "She's a talkative!"

Aylin laughed. "She'll only be a talkative to the people who she's close to and love. You're one of them" she smiled as she wrapped her hands around his.

"Hmm" Darian already memorized that  new fact about Raelyn, he'd have to observe her some more.

"Have you both eaten anything this morning?" He questioned.

"I've eaten, I'm not sure about your princess, do you mind checking around for her?" She responded.

Before he could respond, Aylin said another thing. "Please do you know the way to Khaerolia? We've being sorting out a way for days. We have to find our brother"

"What's the name of your brother?" Asked Darian.

"It's Ciaran" she replied.

"I see" Darian nodded. "Anyways, go rest and I'll see what I can do"

"Awwn, thank you very much your... I mean Raelyn's prince" she turned to leave, but suddenly remembered something. "Ah! Ah! Ah! One more thing Your Majesty Raelyn's prince, please do you have any books for me to read?" She asked. "I don't actually read books that much, but I don't have dresses and tiaras here, so I'll need some books" she added in a smile.

Darian stood with his back turned at her. "I'll send some for you"

Meanwhile, Raelyn was wearing a violet dress with long sleeves and white frills, a shiny sweet-scenting oil was applied on her hair which made it looked like it was made out of gold.

Raelyn thanked Cordelia after taking breakfast, she stood in front of the mirror to take a look at herself.

"Oh heavens" she prayed in her mind. "How will I go outside? What if he's outside? Can...I...oh I should leave fast..." Her thoughts were disrupted by a knock on the door.

Raelyn didn't know why her heart skipped a beat. "Co...come in.."

The door opened, and that handsome hunk stepped in.

"Y..." Raelyn stood there in awkwardness, having the sudden urge to vanish into thin air. 'Oh Goodness! What am I gonna say?' she wondered. 'Is he offended because I said he should... Oh heavens! I just can't wait to go home.' she had forgotten the fact that Darian could hear all her thoughts.

He walked towards her, as he could hear her fast heartbeat, mixed with her thoughts.

'Oh goodness! Please stay away, don't come near me, please Please don't don't don't'

Darian stood in front of her, ignoring the tension going on within her.

Raelyn looked up at him, wondering why he stood without saying anything, why?

"I know you're mad about yesterday..." He finally spoke. "I'm sorry" he apologized. "I shouldn't have touched you without your permission Raelyn. I got overwhelmed by my feelings"

Raelyn only had to keep looking at his face with her running thoughts. 'But it was my fault! You were too handsome so I kissed you first Oh goodness. Am I being crazy?'

Darian actually heard all her thoughts, he took one step closer to her, and carried her soft right hand.

"May I?" He asked gently.

What exactly was he about to do?

Raelyn only kept looking at him like he was acting, her heart still pounding in her heart.

Darian carried her second hand and kissed it.

Raelyn's heart continued to beat.

"I'll help you find your brother, and would be with you till you recover..."

"No thank you!" She cuts him off, as she tried to remove her hands from his.

Darian was quite astonished. "Is something wrong My Princess?" He asked her gently.

Raelyn looked down for the first time. "I thank you very much...but I don't need your..."

"Raelyn, stop! Darian didn't like her words. "if I don't help with I..."

"I know! But we're still both strangers even if all these proves right" she cuts him off and sighed, "Thank you for your concern, but I... Don't need your help... I... I can... Find revenge on my own" she added.

Darian shrugged, "Fine then"

'Oh goodness! Have I forgotten the fact that I...' Raelyn almost cried when she recalled her strong bond with Darian. If she should leave now, she would surely suffer.

'Why is my life so complicated!' she almost pulled out her hair in frustration. 'I really have to go, before I'll develop some Mate Disease'

Darian was unhappy with how she rejected him. To him, Raelyn was only bothering him, and putting more burdens on his neck.

"You're a person who likes running away from the real fact" he began, as he walked around her. "Okay if you leave now, do you think you won't have the Mate Disease on the way, or that I wouldn't get affected?" He asked. "I have things to do than coming to wherever you are. You should know that you must always need me in everything you're doing. It's high time you know that"

'Oh Damn why! Can't I go anywhere on my own? it's not that we are even married. I hate my life, If not for Aylin, I'd have wished to die' Raelyn pondered.

Darian shrugged. "If you die, perhaps I will find a way to survive, even if I wouldn't have an heir" he responded. "Your dying would only affect your sister and you the deceased!"

"That's a lie!" She spat. "It'll affect you too!"

Darian smirked. "That's why I said I will find a way to survive Sweetie. Otherwise, I really don't have to"

There was silence in the room.

"I'm sorry for being rude" Raelyn broke the silence, as she turned back.

"You weren't rude" he responded. "You were only naive My Princess!"

She sighed. "Fine! So where can I find Khaerolia?"