C-14

When Raelyn opened her eyes, strands of her long hair prevented her from seeing the things around her clearly.

She could hear a few noises, murmurs and laughter.

Just what the hell is going on here?

Did that guard slitted her throat and she ended up in heaven or hell?

Raelyn took a deep breath. Out of habit, she wanted raised her hand to take the strand of hair on her face to the side of her ears, but what did she discovered?

There were shackles in her hands, but those weren't the normal ones used for criminals in her Kingdom, those encased all her hands. She also noticed that a long chain was added to these odd shackles, the chains would prevent her from walking around.

Raelyn almost cried when she also observed that her surroundings was the city market, as she could hear noises of all sort.

Some people stood in a corner, pointing fingers at her.

"But she's beautiful don't you think?"

"Her hair is so pretty"

"Perhaps she was framed"

"She looks innocent to me"

Raelyn ignored them, she tried to make the chain break by shaking herself, but it appeared very strong that one would probably have to melt it.

Inwardly, Raelyn sighed in frustration. She knew that there was no way to get herself out of the mess she had caused. Now that the Queen knew about it, it would be a very different story because no one, not even the prince could defy her words.

She wanted her dead, so shall it be.

Raelyn stared at the ugly shackles that encased her beautiful hands, she felt very irritated.

There was never a day that she thought she would end up in such a dirty situation.

She herself had always condemned criminals, and now she is, and was being treated like one.

'Foolish girl, you were so hellbent in saving your sister but look at you, you chose the wrong part, there's no problem if the Queen wants you dead' A voice within her chastised.  'You were already given an opportunity before and you threw it to the wind, knowing that it only comes once' it added.

Raelyn reasoned along with that voice, the other evil one who kept urging her to steal and lie was now as quiet as a horse, she was beginning to wonder if that was really a voice from within her or it was her stubbornness playing tricks with her.

'Fine, I know. I should've told them I needed their help' she conceded, but deep down, she knew that she would never do that.

'That crazy prince, then he said I'm the last hope he...' she was thinking when she suddenly remembered something. 'Damn! He said I should go to hell'

Raelyn was still having troubles with her thoughts when she heard noises around her.

She noticed the guards present, they looked fierce as though they were raised in a lion's den.

They held with them different weapons, swords, spears, arrows, and even, was that a whip?

Raelyn's eyes almost popped out of their sockets, she had to look around to ensure that they were using those deadly weapons for some other criminals and not her, but she was the only criminal there.

'Wait! All these for me?' she wondered.

Some people who were initially facing their businesses started coming closer, more people who she could describe as the audiences also gathered.