C-11

Leilani and Donovan finished their lunch, they reclined their backs on the chair to relax when they heard a voice.

"Your majesties" the male servant bowed. "His Majesty wants..."

"Oh tell him to come in, the females here are gone" Leilani interrupted, the guard nodded and left.

They heard Darian's footsteps when he was walking towards them.

"Good day Your Majesties" he curtseid as she sat down on a chair between his parents.

"Son" Donovan smiled. "Where were you? You mother wanted you to join us for lunch"

Darian shrugged. "I'm not hungry"

Leilani placed an arm on his shoulder, noticing his unusual behavior.

"What's wrong Darian? I know that things hadn't being always easy for you Son, but rest assured. I believe that one day, all these would end" she advised, referring to Darian's curse.

To be sincere, Darian was wondering why Raelyn did not die.

If it was before, the girl would have died immediately, he would also become weak, and therefore lose some of his powers.

But he was fine, and he was sure that Raelyn must be out there somewhere.

Something is fishy...

That girl, who was she?

Ever since she left his Chambers, he had being feeling uneasy, he caught himself always thinking about her.

He heaved a sigh of distress before he responded to his mother. "Everything is fine"

Leilani wasn't still convinced with his excuse, "You don't look fine with this your current look, tell us what's bothering you Darian" she urged. "Did... something bad happened? Were you not careful? Did..."

"Mother, I just said I'm fine" Darian was vexed, so he almost shouted at her.

"I see"

Darian realized that he just shouted at his Mother who was only trying to be soft and kind like she always was. "I'm sorry"

"Oh Darian, you don't have to apologize" Leilani smiled. "You are not getting any younger, and you need a woman Darian, but unfortunately..." She broke into tears. "If...if I can have a daughter-in-law, I swear I would do anything for her"

Darian sighed. "I shall be leaving for Gavaria first thing tomorrow morning, I shall be back before Afternoon" he announced, to his parent's astonishment.

"G...Gavaria?" Leilani was stunned.

"What are you going to do there?" Asked Donovan, slightly confused.

Darian stood up and wore his mask. "Have a good day Your Majesties" He attempted to walk out.

Leilani quickly stood up from her chair and followed him. "Darian, Darian wait! Something is not alright, why are you behaving this way today Darian?"

Darian sighed again. "Everything is fine, fret not" he then walked away.

Leilani attempted to run after him, but Donovan stopped her. "Leilani, he's all grown up. I know what he's going through, give him some time"

"B...ut" tears clouded up Leilani's eyes. "I'm a mother, I can't bear this"

She broke into tears.

Meanwhile,

Darian's eyes began to glow out blue lights, the root of his hair began to rise.

He arrived at his room and found a spot to sit.

He would only be like this whenever he was stressed, angry or depressed.

'Raelyn' he recalled her name countlessly. 'Who are you? Why do you give me such feelings?'

Soon enough, snow began to fall inside his room, ice also began to cover the wall, the floor and other furniture.

Darian cared less, this always happened and he was used to it.

A sharp ice entered Darian's hand, and blood began to drip from that spot.

But he never cared about the pain, he was used to all of them...

No one knew that apart from his curse, he was also born to suffer.

The scene in his room looked very gory, it was a mixture of blood and ice.

Darian knew that except Travis, not everyone would be able to barge into his room.

And Travis knew when to come in.

'Raelyn, who are you?' He wondered. 'What have you taken away from me? What have you given to me?'

This was quite crazy...

He only met her for a few hours, and he already had  such strong feelings.

Was it that she was really destined for him?

He wouldn't feel this way if that wasn't the case.

Perhaps the person who placed this curse on him wanted him to stay away from all women, so that he would be unable to live without his mate immediately he met her.

'I must leave now'

Darian stood up and took a deep breath, the blue light in his eyes gradually began to fade.

The wound in his arms also began to heal...

When it finally healed without leaving any scars, Darian tied his hair in a small ponytail, he took a deep breath before vanishing into thin air.

Meanwhile, Leilani knocked on his door. "Darian, Darian it's me. Your mother"

When she heard no answer from him, she pushed the door opened and walked in.

The passage way was usually dark, Leilani could see snow dropping inside the main room.

She almost shouted when she saw a sharp ice which thrusted out of the wall with blood covered on it, there were drops of blood on the snow.

"Oh my goodness! Darian, what are you doing to yourself?"

*-*-*-*-

When night came, Raelyn refused to take off her dress as she lied on the cold floor.

The bed was so slim and small that she couldn't share it with Anaya.

Anaya also revealed to her vital informations about the Crown Prince. "I've never seen him before, they say he's evil. You must be careful. Do you know he controls water? If you can see him, then you'll be in a quagmire situation, he can never get married to anyone because of his Misogyny"

"Oh" Raelyn feigned surprise.

After a very serious discussion with Anaya, Raelyn already gathered almost all the informations she needed about the potion.

Though, she never let anyone knew about her real intentions.

'The potion is in a room next to the Prince's chambers, I'll get it and leave the first thing tomorrow'

'Heavens, I hope tomorrow be my last day here'