𝟯𝟯. you're worth it.

☪︎˚ ˚
𝑮𝑳𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑮𝑶𝑹𝑬
chapter thirty three: you're worth it.

☪︎⋆。˚ ⁀➷。˚𝑮𝑳𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑮𝑶𝑹𝑬chapter thirty three: you're worth it

          THE SIX OF THEM CAME TO A STOP DUE TO THE ROAD BEING BLOCKED, Mikayla stood by the car door as she watched her brother stomp on a walker's head repeatedly. She glanced back into the car, Four's eyes avoided her glaze like the plague, guilt would eat him up inside every time their eyes met.

"You didn't kill him?" Glenn questioned.

"That's not why we went back," Rick explained.

"No. That's right. You went back for Daryl. And now he's gone again, and the Governor is still alive," the older Rhee argued, "what's stoppin you from going back and getting Four's father as well?"

Four's eyes harder at the mention of his father.

"We went back for Daryl," Rick remarked, "as for Jeff, his gone. He isn't a problem anymore," he hissed between his teeth.

"I should have been there with you."

"You were in no condition to even walk," Rick reminded him.

"But my girlfriend was?" Glenn questioned.

"Glenn, this isn't about us," Maggie spoke as she glanced over at him.

"I should have been there," Glenn stated.

"Hey, hey, you didn't come back with us 'cause you could barely walk."

"What about her?" Glenn moved his eyes into the older Greene.

"What about me? This isn't—," Maggie began to argue, causing the younger Rhee to make her way over towards the three of them.

"Do you know what he did to her?" Glenn questioned, disgust laced in his voice, "do you?"

"Leave it alone!"

"Glenn," Mikayla warned as she wrapped her arms around Maggie, "enough."

"After all that effort, all the risk we took, Daryl just takes off with Merle?" Glen questioned

"He had his reasons."

"Yeah, you keep telling yourself that, Rick," Glenn hissed, "doesn't change the fact that we're up to our necks in shit."

Rick's head snapped towards Glenn, "you want me to turn around and beg him to come back? Mikayla already tried that! You want me to throw down a welcome mat for Merle? This is the hand we've been dealt!"

Mikayla's eyes fluttered shut at Rick's tone, Maggie squeezed her arm, "let's just get this out of here and get back. Get some rest. We can talk it out there." Maggie told them.