𝟮𝟯. cell blocks.

☪︎˚ ˚
𝑮𝑳𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑮𝑶𝑹𝑬
chapter twenty three: cell blocks.

          THE MORNING LIGHT HIT THE RAVEN HAIRED GIRL'S FACE, her eyes fluttered open, glancing around her surroundings

          THE MORNING LIGHT HIT THE RAVEN HAIRED GIRL'S FACE, her eyes fluttered open, glancing around her surroundings. Four's hand rested just above her waist, he softly smiled at her, "morning," he mumbled causing Mikayla to smile at the sound of his voice.

Mikayla leaned against her elbows, her raven hair falling behind her as she leaned forward, Four's fingers brushed some of the strands off of her face as he leaned down to place a kiss on her lips. Mikayla smiled into it as her hand ran through his hair, he pulled away, pressing a kiss on her forehead, "come on, princess. They're waiting for us."

Pushing the tower door open, the two were met with the group all starting to wake up. Maggie grinned over at the two of them, softly nudging the middle Greene's shoulders. Four placed his hand on the small of her back as he led them closer.

Daryl placed a machete in both their hands, "stay by my side at all times," he warned the younger Rhee, who nodded in understanding.

Glenn glanced over at his sister and nodded as the small group, that constant of Rick, Daryl, Four, Thomas, T-Dog, Maggie, Mikayla and himself, went into fourmation. Mikayla was stuck being in the middle of Four and Daryl, Glenn's back brushed along her as he was on the other side. "Ready?" Rick questioned, the group nodded.

Rick opened the gate as he led the group into the courtyard, Mikayla raised the blade into a nearby walker's skull. Daryl pulled her back in the formation as quickly as possible, the group all huddled together. Taking out walkers left and right, "come on," Rick called out to the group as they entered further into the courtyard.

Mikayla watched as Glenn plunged his blade into another walker's head before getting back into formation. The eight of them continued forwards.

Daryl had pulled a walker's body away from the younger Rhee, plunging his blade into the walker's skull, nodding towards Mikayla, making sure she wasn't harmed. As she nodded back Daryl let out a sigh, huddling back into formation.

"We need that," T-Dog shouted as he rushed to grab the S.W.A.T shield on the floor before he turned back into the formation.

Maggie watched as the arrow bounced off of the helmet of one of the lone walker's heads, moving forward, she swung her blade onto the helmet on the walker's head, groaning as it springed back. Mikayla hurried over towards her, Maggie lifted it's mask as the younger Rhee plunged her blade into it's jaw and into it's brain. The two grinned at each other, as the walker dropped to the ground, "see that?" Maggie questioned.