𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬; THE PRISON.

☪︎˚ ˚
𝑮𝑳𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑮𝑶𝑹𝑬
act three; the prison.

         IT'S BEEN SIX MONTHS FOR THE GROUP, six months of running and it looks like they wouldn't be able to do it any much longer

         IT'S BEEN SIX MONTHS FOR THE GROUP, six months of running and it looks like they wouldn't be able to do it any much longer. Hunkering down at random houses, not knowing if it was safe, not knowing how long they have until they had to move on.

Lori was six months pregnant. This had put more stressed onto the group, they needed to find a place soon. Before it was too late.

A lot had happened in those six months, there was a distance between Alex and Mikayla's friendship, the brunette had spent her time around the younger Greene rather than Mikayla. Thomas finally become more welcoming around, helping the other men in the group more than before

Alex grown closer towards the younger Greene while Mikayla har grown closer towards Maggie, not because she was dating Glenn but the two had a lot in common then they had thought.

Daryl, she had grown closer to him as well. He had let her, more than anyone else in the group, Mikayla saw right though his tough exterior. Daryl even showed the younger Rhee the ropes of his crossbow, letting her use it once in while. Only when it was safe too. Glenn had noticed how the redneck had interacted with his sister and he was grateful she had someone like Daryl that could protected her when either, him, Maggie or Four couldn't.

Four, someone she had grown extremely close too. The two hadn't spoke about their almost kiss, yet. Not that they didn't want too but seemed running to stay alive was more important than that. Four was wrapped around her finger and visa vera. He would die for her, like he would Rick.

Mikayla stood beside Daryl as he adjusted the crossbow in her held while Four and Brooke where on look out, "remember what I taught ya?" He questioned.

The raven haired girl nodded, closing one eye as she lined up the arrow at the target. Their dinner for the night, a lovely squirrel for the hundredth time.

Mikayla took a deep breath in before pulling the trigger, the arrow landing straight through the squirrel, a proud smirk on her face as she turned to face the redneck. "Better than last time. Maybe I should get you, your own crossbow," he stated as he walked over to collect the squirrel, putting in with the pile.

"We should start heading back," Brooke called to them, Daryl nodded. The raven haired girl placed the crossbow in his hands before walking over to Four.

The two walked in silent towards the random house the group was hunkering down in. The dirty brunette pushed the front door opened, the rest of the group relieved to see them. "Foods here," Brooke called out quietly.