𝟮𝟵. ghosts.

☪︎˚ ˚
𝑮𝑳𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑮𝑶𝑹𝑬
chapter twenty nine: ghosts.

           THE RAVEN HAIRED GIRL SLOWLY AND CAREFULLY MADE HER WAY BACK TO HER CELL, she carefully flopping down on the bed

           THE RAVEN HAIRED GIRL SLOWLY AND CAREFULLY MADE HER WAY BACK TO HER CELL, she carefully flopping down on the bed. Four's eyes fluttered open, his thumb softly rubbed circles on the small of her back, causing her to relax instantly at the touch, "where'd you go?" He softly asked.

Mikayla glanced down at him, "I wanted to watch the sunrise," she whispered as she placed a delicate kiss on his cheek.

Four sat up right, bringing the raven haired girl into his embrace, his hand softly creased her chin, making her face him, his eyes flickered between her lips and eyes, he slowly leaned forward, his lips capstering hers. Mikayla's eyes fluttered shut, she brought her hand to his cheek as his arms wrapped around her waist, he pulled her closer.

Four flipped her over onto the bed, his lips moved towards the gape of her neck, pressing light kisses. Mikayla moved her more to the side to give him more room, her breath became heavy as he trailed down, "wait," she mumbled, causing him to stop and glanced over at her.

"Too fast?" He questioned, the raven haired girl nodded and that was a cue for Four to get off her, Mikayla sent him a soft smile, placing a kiss on his cheeks, "come on, princess. The others are waiting for us."

That's the other thing about Four, he understood her, never going further as she told him. He respected her and respected her bounders, when she was ready, he'll be too. Mikayla just gotta say those words to him.

Mikayla placed a kiss on his lips before she wandered towards the other, Four followed close behind. The two saw the group gathered around the table, except one, Rick. He hadn't come back yet. Even the baby was there, in Beth's arms being rock back and forth.

Mikayla sat beside the brunette, nudging her shoulders and sending her a smile as Alex passed her a small plate. The group fell silent at the sounds of the gate opening, the former sheriff made his way in, he looked cleaner than the last time, he had an entirely new outfit that wasn't covered head to toe in dirt and blood.

Rick made his way over towards his daughter and son, squeezing his shoulders as he glanced over towards Four, "everybody okay?" He questioned, he avoided everyone's stares, he hadn't looked at anyone but the two, not even his newly born daughter.

Four nodded, "everyone's good," he informed the former sheriff.

"What about you?" Mikayla questioned.

"Cleared out the boiler block," Rick informed everyone.

"How many were there?" Daryl asked.

"I don't know," Rick answered, "a dozen, two dozen. I have to get back," he annoced, "just wanted to check on Alex and Carl."