𝟮𝟲. broken peace.

☪︎˚ ˚
𝑮𝑳𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑮𝑶𝑹𝑬
chapter twenty six: broken peace.

             THE GEORGIA SUN BEAT DOWN ONTO THE RAVEN HAIRED GIRL'S FACE, stirring in her sleep

             THE GEORGIA SUN BEAT DOWN ONTO THE RAVEN HAIRED GIRL'S FACE, stirring in her sleep. Four's arms tightened around her waist, Mikayla's eyes fluttered open at the sound of moving, she leaned up against her elbows. The two of them had spent the night up in the guard tower where they had their first kiss, the two of them wanted to watch the stars that night. It was their thing.

Mikayla unrevealed the muscular arms from her waist, Four's eyes fluttered open at the movement, he glanced up at her, a soft smile present on his lips, "morning, princess," he mumbled as he pressed his lips against hers.

"Morning," she mumbled on his lips, she stood up, the sun rays hitting her face as she pushed out the door and made her way onto the platform, she took a deep breath in of fresh air. Her brown eyes scanned her surroundings, the group were moving the cars away from the prison gates.

A voice brought her out of her trance.

"Mikayla!" Daryl shouted up at the raven haired girl.

Her eyebrows knitted together as she shielded her eyes from the sun, "yeah?" She called back, as Four emerged from the tower.

"Was gonna ask you if you've seen your brother around but you seem kind busy," Daryl teased, the raven haired girl shook her head as Four chuckled.

Mikayla's eyebrows knitted together as Four nudged her side, his signature smirk present on his lips as he nodded towards the other tower that was far from the prison. Mikayla wanted to gag at the thought that both the Rhee siblings chose the guard towers to get some privacy but the only difference was she wanted to get up here to watch the stars with Four.

Nothing more. Nothing less. Well, they did make out. That's it.

"Ew," Mikayla mumbled to herself as she walked back into the tower.

Four chuckled at her reaction, "guard tower," he announced.

"They were just up there last night!" Rick exclaimed as he glanced up at the tower.

T-Dog, Daryl, Brooke and Carol all glanced up in the same direction as the former sheriff, Four leaned against the railing, the smirk still present.

"Glenn! Maggie!" Daryl called out in amusement. A smirk present on his lips.

Mikayla's head popped up in time to see Glenn emerged from the tower, no shirt on. Mikayla rolled her eyes as she exited, leaning against the door frame that lead onto the platform.

"Hey! what's up, guys?" Glenn asked while buttoning up his jeans.

Mikayla chuckled, placing her hand on Four's bicep. The others chuckled along, "you comin?" Daryl playful joked, Mikayla gnawed down on her lip, trying not to laugh at the situation.