𝟯𝟬. interrogations.

☪︎˚ ˚
𝑮𝑳𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑮𝑶𝑹𝑬
chapter thirty: interrogations.

           FOUR PULLED ON THE BINDINGS AGGRESSIVELY, his wrist where red and aching from it

FOUR PULLED ON THE BINDINGS AGGRESSIVELY, his wrist where red and aching from it. His breath was uneven as his eyes searched the room he was in. One single dim light hung from the ceiling, one that didn't light the dark more very well. The heavy metal door swung open, a silhouette  made its way in the dimly lit room, "would you stop struggling?" A voice questioned, emerging from the shadows, "it'll make it less painful."

Four's eyes narrowed as the silhouette emerged from the shadows, revealing a man no older than his forties, a dirty brunette hair man emerged from the shadows, his brown eyes matched Four's. His eyes softened, a small smile present on his lips, "Tobias," he mumbled.

Four flinched once those words fell out of his mouth before he composed himself, his eyes narrowed at the man in front of him, "it's so good to see you again."

Four's eyebrows knitted together in confusion as he stared at the man in front of him, he shook his head, "that's not possible," he muttered.

"Oh, it is" he spoke, pulling a chair out before sitting down, he clasped his hands on the table in front of him.

Four rolled his eyes, an uncomfortable silence fall between the two before Four clear his throat, "where are my friends?" Four questioned. Jeff's eyes widened as he looked over at him.

"You're with others?" He asked, "Where — how many?"

"Too many for you to handle."

"Where, Tobias," he questioned.

Four's eyes narrowed at the man, "you're out of your mind, if you think I'd tell you."

"Tobias," he warned, "where?"

Four stopped struggling, standing his ground, he glared at the man. His lips pressed into a thin line, "screw you."

Jeff's eyes narrowed at his son, his lips pressing into a thin line as his fist connected with Four's cheek, causing a loud slap to ring out through the room before he pulled out his radio, his finger pressed the button, "Merle," he spoke, "release the walker," he ordered.

Four's eyes narrowed at the radio as he waited for the response, "copy that." Merle's voice echoed through the radio only causing the dirty brunette to struggle against his bindings as the muffling sound of a door being open and Glenn's screams echoed through the radio.

His mind flashed to the younger Rhee and how heart broken she'll be if she found out that it was his fault for not saving her brother. How much Mikayla would hate him, "we're in a prison!" He exclaimed, "near Newnan. You'll be able to see it on the map. Just please don't hurt him."