19. Waiting

"I fucking love you"

"Can you say it one more time?" Minho asked as he cupped Jisung's face in his hands. The latter smiled and repeated his words slowly, "I fucking love you". The redhead's heart warmed and his cheeks turned red.

"I love you" Minho whispered to himself with a chuckle and fell deep into his thoughts, it all felt like a mere dream which he did not want to wake up from, he wanted to stay like that, with Jisung.

"Don't you think you're forgetting something?" Jisung questioned and gave a gentle squeeze to Minho's waist, bringing him back. "Huh?" The redhead murmured and raised a brow, knowing exactly what the younger was talking about.

"Do I?" He spoke sassily and leant closer to Jisung's face before pushing him back, "I think it can wait till we get home" He added and took small steps towards the entrance of the club again.

"What?" Jisung exclaimed quietly whilst standing in the midst of the parking lot, dumbfounded. "want to spend the night here?" Minho teased and looked back from over his shoulder and laughed when the younger sulked, "Are you really going to do this?"

~

"Shake some ass!!" Hyunjin cheered as he himself danced messily while standing on the top of the bar table, not one ounce of soberity left in the boy's body.

Changbin stared up at him with literal stars in his eyes, the boy was mesmerized. "Scream with me!!" Felix yelled over the music and throwed his arms up in the air along with Seungmin and Jeongin.

Chan laughed as he recorded his friends being wild, he was so going to blackmail them.

"Minho!! Here!" Chan called out as he lifted up a bottle of vodka. "Yes!" Minho laughed and took the bottle from the older and drank straight from the it.

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" All his friends cheered which made him laugh and keep the bottle down, "Give me it" Jeongin demanded but the redhead shook his head sternly and diverted his gaze to look for someone.

"Jisung!!" He called drunkenly and sat on one of the bar stools with the younger in between his legs. "Try this" The redhead spoke in a whisper and brought his hand upto Jisung's jaw, tilting it upwards in the slightest.

"Open up" He said before lifting the bottle of vodka to the younger's lips. "That is hot" Changbin commented as he watched Minho pour the vodka in Jisung's mouth.

wompwomp
Short chapter because I'll be gone for awhile ಥ⁠╭⁠╮⁠ಥ

With all my love
-jane<3