9. Did the Deeds

Staring up at his ceiling, Minho sighed and pulled the covers over his body

Staring up at his ceiling, Minho sighed and pulled the covers over his body. The boy hadn't replied to anyone's messages or calls from the last three days and he haven't been to the university either, he wanted to be alone to think through his feelings.

He loathed himself, for getting attached to someone so quickly that it was hard to pass a day without seeing him.

The redhead knew that avoiding Jisung would do nothing but he couldn't bring himself to visit him, it really affected him to know that the younger boy only saw him as a friend and there's nothing he can do about it.

"Open this door before I break it down" He heard Changbin say and sighed again, the shorter had been knocking on his bedroom door for three minutes.

"Leave" Minho ordered but stood up to open the door nonetheless. "Finally" Changbin breathed out as soon as the door opened.

The shorter followed Minho inside the room and sat on the bed along with the redhead.

"Why are you here" the latter questioned as he stared pointedly at Changbin. "Why am I here?!" The shorter mocked, offended and rolled his eyes.

"You weren't responding to my texts or calls and you haven't been to uni since like forever. I thought you were dead" Changbin stated and kicked the older in his side, "and you have the audacity to ask me that why am I here?!" He added and Minho just stared at him, very used to the shorter's anger which could only last two minutes at max.

They both stared at each other in silence until Minho spoke up,"Jisung and I did the Deeds" he admitted and Changbin's eyes wideneded, "the tenant and you?! I'm flabbergasted!!" The younger laughed as his hands held onto Minho's shoulders, "please tell me your status" he said with expectant eyes.

Minho sighed as his gaze fell to his lap, "It was a mistake" he said in a quiet voice and Changbin sighed too, "it's okay, Min" he comforted but the older shook his head.

"It's not, he looked like he regretted everything we did together but you know, I still want to be close to him" The redhead thought out loud and fell back onto the bed.

"When was the last time you talked to him?" Changbin asked after a beat of silence. "Three days ago" the older responded and sighed through his nose, frustrated.

"I want to see him" Minho whined and kicked his legs in the air, "I met him today, he seemed gloomy?" Changbin said and the older's eyes lit up as he sat back up.

"What did he say?" The redhead asked, eager. "He asked about you, he seemed kinda worried but he didn't tell me much and just said that you haven't talked to him from some days" the shorter explained and Minho's face fell again.

He felt guilty for making the younger boy worry when it was not his fault, "Min, Maybe you can try and talk it out" Changbin suggested and Minho bit his lip before he spoke in a rushed voice, "talk what out? That I want to be more than a friend to him"

The shorter shook his head, "okay maybe not talk it out but are you sure that he doesn't like you?" The latter asked and Minho gave him a look which screamed 'are you fucking stupid'

"No, of course not. Why would I think that after he told me that I was a friend, of course that was a hint" Minho said sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

"Bro, that wasn't-" Changbin was cutted off by a knock on Minho's bedroom door.

"Minho, Jisung's at the door" Minho's mom informed and gave Changbin a smile before she went in the kitchen again.

Minho quickly hurried up the bed and rushed outside, with Changbin following him. His gaze came across the boy he had been wanting to see the past days and a smile immediately made it's way to his lips.

"Hi" The redhead greeted in a tiny voice making Jisung look at him with a relieved smile on his face but before he could say anything Changbin intervened.

"I don't want to intrude so I'll take my leave" the shorter stated and went outside after bumping fists Jisung.

"Let's go to my room?" Minho suggested and led the younger to his room, closing the door behind him.

"So, how come you're here?" the redhead spoke and watched as Jisung sat on his bed. "I wanted to talk to you" the younger said and breathed out, like he was preparing himself for something.

"You can go on" The older said and sat beside Jisung, with a reasonable distance between them. It was the first time they were alone in a room after their last encounter, it truly felt awkward.

"Firstly, I'm sorry if I said anything to make you upset" Jisung apologized and Minho felt bad again, the younger didn't make him upset it was his own thoughts and feelings which made him upset but he couldn't tell that to Jisung.

"No, you don't have to apologise, it isn't your fault, I just got overwhelmed with everything" Minho explained with a breathy chuckle which made the younger look up at him, "And, actually, I should be the one to say sorry" the older said, "I'm sorry" he added.

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault either" Jisung said and smiled which made butterflies erupt in Minho's stomach, it was the smile which made all of the redhead's worries turn to dust.

"There is something else too which I want to talk about" Jisung admitted and the redhead gave him a confused look.

"You wanted to say something that day, but you didn't get to"

wompwomp
My four day weekend is over lmao and I did nothing, I'm stressed because I'm not stressed enough about my work TT
And also I just changed my username, it's still me.

With all my love
-jane<3