2. Twenty-one Questions

Minho stretched his arms out and plopped down on the not so comfortable chair in the living room, it was tiring to be guiding a electrician all around the apartment, but he finally felt at peace when the said electrician went to buy some products ...

Minho stretched his arms out and plopped down on the not so comfortable chair in the living room, it was tiring to be guiding a electrician all around the apartment, but he finally felt at peace when the said electrician went to buy some products he lacked.

And as on cue to his peace, the apartment door opened and a messy haired Jisung walked in with some cartons in his hands.

Jisung did not notice Minho, yet again, since his view was blocked by the boxes. The redhead smiled mischievously before he spoke up, "Hi, handsome" the said male flinched and almost fell back but luckily he managed himself.

"Can you stop scaring me like that" Jisung huffed as Minho laughed, the latter's laugh was so irritating to his ears for some reason. "Why are you here again?" The blue haired boy questioned as he kept the boxes down on the living room floor.

"To see your handsome face" Minho replied sassily and leant back in his chair, "no, actually what the fuck?" Jisung scoffed as he turned around to face the redhead, "you can't just barge in my apartment like that" he stated and harshly ran a hand through his blue hair to tame them, they were getting way too long.

"Aww, does my presence annoy you? Am I that bad?" Minho pouted, he already liked how the tenant was reacting to his tactics. "Yes and I would be really glad if you leave right now" Jisung said through a forced smile.

"I would, but i don't think that you would want to live in a bedroom which does not have working lights" Minho stated and stood up, ready to make his way to the door.

Jisung groaned and stopped the other boy before he could enter the hallway which leads to the door, "are you the electrician or what?" He asked and Minho turned on his heel to face him, "here to accompany the electrician, he had gone to buy some products" the latter explained with a content smile, knowing he won't be getting kicked out too soon.

He saw Jisung click his tongue and God the boy looked so freaking hot doing just that, and not to mention but blue was definitely his color.

"Okay, but" Jisung paused to give Minho a glare and then continued in a stern tone, "you're not going to talk to me while I unpack my stuff, get it?" He asked the last part with a raised a brow and the redhead nodded his head with a playful smile present on his lips.

"But can we play twenty-one questions while you do that?" Minho asked and slightly tilted his head to a side, a small habit he had unknowningly adopted from his cat.

"Did you not get what I said?" Jisung said in disbelief, this boy was definitely a headache but still managed to look cute all the time. "Even if I did, it's boring and I don't do boring shit" Minho sassed and winked at the other male before he went to sit on his chair again.

"At this point, just do whatever" Jisung rolled his eyes and crouched down to unbox the stuff he had bought. Minho stared at Jisung's back before he spoke, "what do you do?" The redhead asked and waited for a reply but he didn't got one.

"Are you seriously going to be acting like an angry partner of mine?" Minho thought out loud making Jisung glare at him from over his shoulder, "I ain't your partner and as I said I'm not going to talk to you" he stated before he flipped him off.

"Pretty, please" Minho pleaded and as much Jisung wanted to refuse again, he couldn't because the boy sounded way too adorable for his liking.

"Only this time" he declared and continued his work of unboxing, "okay, let me ask again then, what do you do?" Minho questioned and Jisung nodded his head, "Second year of uni, majoring in music and arts" he answered and Minho hummed, "your turn" the latter said making the blue haired male sigh, "I can't believe I'm doing this" he said but still played along the other.

"Which major are you?" He asked, "third year, forced to study engineering but born to study psychology" Minho said and smiled smugly but Jisung just laughed as he pulled out things from the carton and setted them around the apartment.

"My turn, how old are you?" Minho asked and stood up to lean against the wall instead, he was tired of sitting down already. "I'm twenty" jisung responded nonchalantly as he settled his stuff in it's designated place, most of his furniture was already present, except the bed, couches and bean bags.

"I'm twenty-one" Minho said even though nobody asked. "Move" Jisung said as he walked over to the redhead with some type of decorative lamp in his hand, but the latter didn't move a muscle and stayed where he was,"what if I don't" Minho raised a brow.

Jisung narrowed his eyes and took a few more steps, closer to Minho, who's eyes widened at the sudden closeness, there was only a distance of mere two steps between them.

Jisung slowly lifted his hand and reached it over Minho's head as he leant his face closer to his, the older's eyes flicked down to Jisung's lips for a moment before they returned to his eyes again.

They stayed in that position until Jisung finally stepped away with a smirk, and Minho only then seemed to notice the shelf above his head on which the younger had placed the decorative lamp on.

"Seems like you liked that?" Jisung teased, "what, no" Minho stuttered as he failed to make eye contact with the younger, "well I'm gonna go, I think you are very much capable of guiding the electrician on your own" Minho said in a rushed voice and hurried to get out of the apartment, without even waiting for a reply from Jisung.

As soon as the boy was out the apartment door, a deep breathe left his lips, his cheeks and ears were burning and his heartbeat was racing, Jisung really did seem to have a affect on him.

Jisung wasn't much better either, he sat on the chair which was previously taken by Minho, he felt a little guilty for making the older boy uncomfortable but he couldn't stop thinking about how pretty Minho was.

Wompwomp
I'm a BlueSung enthusiast and you should be too

With all my love
-jane<3