5. Bring a Friend Friday

If Minho wasn't with his friends or making any trouble, then you had definitely find him with Jisung

If Minho wasn't with his friends or making any trouble, then you had definitely find him with Jisung. The latter's apartment had become his favourite place.

Minho and Jisung were sitting silently in the latter's living room. The younger was trying his best to complete all his assignments which were due the next day, he had some notebooks in his lap and the rest of his study material was kept on the table in front of him, while Minho just kept a watch over him.

"You need a break" Minho pointed out once he observed that Jisung was constantly shifting in his seat, switching pens continuously and groaning every ten seconds, it couldn't be more obvious that the boy needed a break.

"No, I do not" he replied, stubborn, because he needed to get the work done and changed his pen again since the previous one was hurting the pad of his fingers. Minho rolled his eyes, "you can't do something in a day when you couldn't do it in a week" he said but Jisung flipped him off and continued working while almost dozing off twice.

The redhead waited a few minutes before he stood up and walked over to Jisung, the boy didn't look up at him so Minho very smoothly took the notebooks from his lap and kept them on the table instead.

Jisung tried to reach for them but the redhead was blocking them like a obstacle and after almost seven tries, Jisung gave up and just letted Minho do his thing.

"My head hurts, I can't do this anymore" Jisung exclaimed and leant his head back against the head of the couch and closed his eyes.

There was a beat of silence until the redhead spoke again, "do you want a head massage?" He asked in a quiet voice and Jisung looked at him for some seconds before pouting, "please" he pleaded and Minho laughed.

"Just be comfortable and relax your mind" the older instructed and slowly moved to straddle Jisung, his thighs on either side of his legs, caging the younger in his place. "Is this okay?" He asked without proceeding further.

"It's good" Jisung muttered and hesitantly lifted his hands to hold onto the sides of Minho's waist, since he was unsure of where to put them.

The redhead lifted his hands and started to run his fingers through Jisung's hair and massaged his scalp gently.

Minho was biting onto his bottom lip to keep himself from smiling, he could feel his skin burning underneath Jisung's touch, his cheeks and ears were already red but thankfully the younger had his eyes closed so he couldn't see that and couldn't tease him about that either.

'the things you do to me' Minho thought to himself and the corner of his lips tugged up into small content smile.

"Well, are you free this Friday?" The redhead asked and Jisung hummed, thinking. Minho expected a excuse for an answer but what he didn't expect was Jisung to open his eyes and caress his waist with the most gentle hands, "are you asking me on a date or gonna murder me?" The younger smirked.

Minho swore he felt his cheeks heat up, if they weren't already. "The latter" he responded and mocked a laugh, trying his best to sound cool and not like his heart was about to jump out of his chest at any moment.

"With a knife or a gun?" Jisung asked with the smug smile still onto his face, and his hands travelled even lower and held onto the redhead's hips, "I'm going to strangle you with my bare hands" Minho said and thanked himself internally for not stuttering, and started to calm down. 

"That's hot" Jisung commented and Minho chuckled, "I'm hot" he boasted and shook his head as he teasingly pushed the younger's head down making him yelp.

"Okay, okay" Jisung surrendered while laughing and wrapping his arms around Minho's waist and pulled him closer so that he could hug him.

Minho's hands went around his neck and he laughed too. "I was asking if you want to accompany me to my dance class this Friday" the redhead said and rested his hands on Jisung's shoulder and made eye contact with him.

"It's the 'bring a friend Friday' and it's my turn this time" he clarified and Jisung frowned, "it sounds like a kindergartener thing" he commented and Minho agreed with him, "it does, but it's fun. Like every Friday the selected person bring one of their friends to spend a good time and this time it's my turn" he explained and Jisung nodded, "is this your first time?" The younger asked and Minho shook his head.

"No, I used to take Changbin with me but he's out of town and I just don't want to go alone" the redhead said and tilted his head to a side and Jisung raised his brows, "only if I get to have a dance with you later" the latter demanded and watched as Minho got off of his lap and settled beside him instead.

"Do you even know anything about dance?" Minho asked with a challenging tone and raised his brows, "what do you think?" Jisung responded in the same tone, playing along.

"You look like a person who would fall on his face when trying to do a simple spin" Minho thought out loud and Jisung gasped, looking at him offended. "Excuse me?!" He exclaimed and the redhead just laughed.

"Give me a answer, yes or yes" Minho said and putted both of his hands forward and waited for Jisung to choose one.

The younger chuckled, "do I have a choice?" He asked and Minho firmly shook his head, "of course not"

wompwomp
Skz's 4th fanmeeting was so wholesome wtf
*Cries in ugly and broke*

With all my love
-jane<3