14. Danceracha

"I swear to god that I'll kill you with my bare hands if you leave me" Jisung threatened and Minho laughed as they both walked inside the very overly decorated University entrance

"I gave you plus one" Minho sassed and looked around, "Seungmin's going to be late" Jisung said and the redhead nodded, "it's okay, there is still some time in my performance" the latter spoke but Jisung completely ignored his statement and pointed at a food stall, excitedly.

"Let's try everything" the younger said and looked at Minho, expectantly, but the latter simply shook his head, irritatingly polite. "I need to introduce you to my friends first, they had been dying to meet you and also uni fest's food is always at it's best, at the very end" Minho yapped and Jisung rolled his eyes, "Boring"

Whilst chatting they both continued to walk through the crowd of youngsters, they were thankful that they they got to share such happy moments of their lives with each other.

"Here" Minho announced as they stopped in front of a door, which read, 'backstage'. Jisung took a deep breathe and squeezed Minho's hand, "I'm nevrous, what the fuck" He muttered under his breathe with a dry chuckle which made the redhead smile.

"There's nothing to be nervous about, just focus on me" The latter teased making Jisung look at him with narrowed eyes, "shut up" He said and Minho laughed as he pushed open the door.

Dressing tables were filled with literally anything, there was makeup, obviously, clothing hangers, drinks, shoes and people running back and forth, it was such a chaos.

Minho squeezed Jisung's hand and gave him a comforting smile before pulling him inside, "Felix!" The redhead called out making a blonde hair boy turn around and smile brightly at them. 

"Hi!!" The blonde greeted excitedly and gave Minho a smile before pushing him aside and bringing Jisung in a friendly hug. "I'm Felix" the blonde introduced himself after letting go off Jisung.

"I'm Jisung and you so look good" the latter complimented as he shook hands with Felix who was dressed in a full-sleeved black satin shirt paired with black leather pants and to top it off he had his hair slicked back.

"Thank you so much" Felix said and looked at Minho with signalling eyes, "Don't you have to get ready too? Hyunjin's almost done" The redhead gasped and quickly ran off after telling Jisung a tiny 'goodbye'

"Okay, so till then let's go and have some food!" Felix cheered and Jisung agreed, they both linked their arms together and walked out as if they had been best friends since they were out the womb.

<3

"You should definitely try the corndog, it's so good" Allie suggested dreamily and walked along with Jisung. "Right! And the shooting game have some really good gifts!" Jason said and they all agreed.

"When's the performance starting?" Seungmin questioned and stole some of Jisung's snacks making him groan. "Most probably in ten minutes" Allie said after checking her phone and pocketing it again.

Allie and Jason joined them not long after Seungmin, and Felix left to get his touch ups done ten minutes ago. They all were having a good time, eating, playing games and gossiping.

They all made a run to reserve the front row seats and luckily they got it without much effort.

Jisung's heartbeat was abnormal for some reason, but he couldn't quiet point it out. He was nervous but the reason stayed undiscovered.

The host came up to the mic and welcomed them all before calling the first team on the stage. All the performances were so neatly done and Jisung swore, that the dancers almost broke their bones while doing some inhuman dancesteps.

After the fifth perfomance of the day, the host announced, "A big round of applause for Danceracha who are going to perform, 'wow' " Sound of people clapping and hooting filled Jisung's ears, but he forgot it all in a second when his eyes came across Minho.

The latter was dressed in a shimmery black shirt, tight leather pants and his hair were sitting perfectly onto his head, he looked like he was dragged straight out of a Hollywood movie, he also had some make up on, which complimented his features even more. Jisung couldn't tear his eyes off of him.

"Which one is Minho?!" Seungmin yelled in his ear over the music and without diverting his gaze, Jisung responded, "The most handsome man in them all"

wompwomp
We're getting there guys and I'm really sorry if I'm boring y'all TT
It was just that my tests were going on and I didn't had proper time to write and all that, but I'm back now!!

With all my love
-jane<3