13. My Baby

"I've not seen them talk or even sit together since then" Minho sighed and looked down at the white marbled floor, he was tired of everything

"Did you talk about it to either of them?" Chan asked and kept his gaze fixated on Minho, observing the latter carefully.

"No, but I tried to talk to them, casually, dad walked away and mom got frustrated, I felt so unheard" The redhead explained in a rush, followed by dramatic hand gestures.

"Oh, Min" Chan sympathized and rested his hand over the redhead's shoulder, comfortingly. "You can always talk to me, sweetie" He said teasingly but stopped after earning a death glare from Minho.

"Shut up" Minho deadpanned making Chan put his hands up in surrender. "Okay, Okay, but still, cheer up!" The older exclaimed but Minho simply fell back onto the bed.

"I want to see Jisung"

<3

"Missed me much?" Jisung teased as he opened the door. "Not at all" Minho chuckled and walked inside the apartment, as if it was of his own, after taking off his shoes.

The younger chuckled to himself before following his favourite redhead. "Tsuki!! Haru!!" Minho called out and a white cat with black spots over it came running out of Jisung's bedroom.

"Hii, cutie" The redhead squealed, scooping up the cat in his arms. "you seem really happy" he continued to talk to the cat in a baby voice whilst the furry creature purred and meowed back at him.

"Haru" Jisung spoke softly when he noticed the said cat come in quietly from the bathroom, the orange cat meowed and jumped over towards Minho, who was quick to pick up the cat in his arms, along with Tsuki.

"My baby" Minho said and nuzzled his face in Haru's orange fur. Jisung narrowed his eyes, "what about me?" He asked and lifted his finger to point at his face.

"What?" The redhead chuckled in a shrugging manner which contradicted his ears' turning red. "Am I not your baby?" Jisung questioned, tilting his head to a side, mocking Minho in the slightest.

"Fuck you" Minho responded after giving his furry babies some kisses and letting them go. Jisung laughed while throwing his arm over the redhead's shoulder and bringing his face dangerously close to the older's.

Jisung looked up at Minho through his lashes, and that too with a sultry expression on his oh so handsome face.

Minho's heart was almost about to jump out of his chest and he also could not maintain eye contact with the younger boy, he made him weak in the knees.

"Aww" Jisung cooed and moved away before Minho even knew it. "I love seeing you all nervous and flushed" The younger said as he sat onto the couch.

Minho shook his head and unconsciously brought one of his hands to touch his cheek which was literally on fire. He looked at Jisung, who was already smirking at him, "Fruity Motherfucker" He said after mustering up his voice and courage again and flipped him off, turning around and getting out of the apartment, he could clearly hear Jisung laughing like a madman when he closed the door.

wompwomp
Short chapter again!! (currently running short on ideas about how to get to the main thing lmao, thanks for tolerating:)

With all my love
-jane<3