6. Your Boyfriend

Minho was glad to see that Jisung seemed to have fun with his friends eventhough most of them were highschoolers

"He was scared of monkeys and was refusing to let go off me" Allie laughed as she shared a silly incident with Jisung, who seemed to enjoy it just as much.

"So what? I'm also scared of monkeys" Minho intervened and Jason agreed with him, "Oh, please, you're scared of everything in existence" Jisung commented making them all laugh.

"What about you? You're yourself scared of a housefly, I'm better than you" Minho scoffed and high fived Jason but Allie flipped him off, "Jisung's much better than you" she said and both Minho and her boyfriend, Jason, stared at her, offended.

"Who's side are you on?!" The redhead exclaimed and fell onto the couch while clutching his shirt, faking a hurt expression.

"Jisungie" she replied and smiled at the said male who smiled back at her. "We're even doing nicknames now" Jason said and fell over Minho and in no minutes, both the boys were on the ground because Allie definitely did not push them off of the couch.

"Hence proved, I'm the best" Jisung flexed and gave Minho a challenging look. "fine, but let me remind you that Jisung's only here for today" Jason said as he stood up and walked over to do some stretching.

"Okay, Okay, guys, I resign and now I've been promoted to a independent woman, I'm in no one's team" Allie said with a bow of her head and clung to her boyfriend while Jisung laughed at the the interaction.

'We could do that too' Minho thought as he admired Jisung in silence, the younger's blue hair was falling on his forehead in an almost perfect way and his heart shaped smile never failed to do things to Minho's heart.

Soon after, Minho's attention was turned towards the door when it opened and a blonde haired boy entered.

"Hi, lovebirds" the blonde greeted upon spotting Allie and Jason who waved back.

Minho smiled at the blonde as he walked over and very swiftly slid his arm around the redhead's waist.

"Hello, baby" the blonde boy said, "Hi" he greeted back, "How was your day?" The blonde asked, Minho shrugged it off and didn't say anything because he felt someone's eyes on them, he looked around and caught Jisung glaring at them for a mild second before the younger diverted his attention back to the person beside him.

"Well, come here" Minho said and pulled the boy and dragged him to where Jisung was standing.

"Meet him, This is Jisung, my very very good friend" The redhead introduced cheerfully and paused as he watched the blonde boy extend his hand out.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Harry. Minho's boyfriend" the blonde boy introduced himself and Jisung smiled at him through gritted teeth and looked at him as if he was annoyed, which didn't go unnoticed by Minho.

"Shut up" The redhead exclaimed and punched Harry on the shoulder, "This is my dance partner not my boyfriend" he clarified and Jisung just nodded as he letted go off Harry's hand.

"Dance time!!" Britney, the main choreographer, announced making most of the students groan out loud, "You payed for this, so get your asses here!" She repeated and scrolled through her phone while waiting for the students to stretch.

Harry went along with Jason, Allie and some other students, leaving Minho behind with Jisung.

"Are you okay?" The older asked while tilting his head to which Jisung replied with a nod of his head and even though Minho wasn't convinced he didn't say anything further and just grabbed Jisung's arm, "then, let's dance!" He said cheerfully.

<3

"That was a fucking attempt to murder" Jisung panted as he fell onto the floor, "good work, guys!!" Britney clapped and gave the students a pat on the shoulders as she passed by.

"She try to kill me everyday" Jason said, refering to his choreographer and fell beside Jisung who laughed. "Jay!! We need to leave, Nancy got herself a problem again!" Allie said as she rushed over to her boyfriend with their bags.

Both the highschoolers bid their goodbyes to Jisung and their other fellow dancers and left, and soon it was just Minho and Jisung sitting on the far opposite corners of the dance class, staring off into space.

Britney was on the second floor working on some admissions and stuff, there was still some time left for her to leave and Minho knew it.

"Did you not like it here?" Minho asked in a quiet voice making Jisung look up at him, "it's not that, I'm just a little bit tired" Jisung responded with a small smile to reassure the older boy.

"Well, you wanted to dance with me earlier? Is the offer still up?" The redhead questioned and Jisung chuckled, "do you think I can refuse the Lee Minho?" He asked but it wasn't much of a question and stood up, walking over to Minho.

Jisung held his hand out and waited for the redhead to take it, "Be honoured then" Minho voiced proudly and held onto the younger's hand as he stood up.

A slow song was already playing in the background so Minho just increased the volume.

Jisung's hands found it's place on Minho's waist and the latter's arms went around his neck, "this is so clichè, what the fuck" The redhead commented and chuckled, "then change it?" The younger said but Minho just shook his head, he was happy to know that Jisung wasn't upset with him.

"I'm sorry" Jisung apologized out of the blue making Minho frown, "for what?" He asked confused, "I was rude to Harry" the younger said and Minho tilted his head once again, "well, speaking honestly, you actually were a little bit of rude" the redhead spoke as Jisung spinned him around.

"I didn't like him" the younger said and pulled Minho closer against his chest. "Why?" The redhead asked, almost whispering. "He was touching you" Jisung said and caressed Minho's waist and got even closer, if that was possible.

"And?" Minho said wanting the other boy to continue, "He called himself your boyfriend" Jisung said and lifted one of his hands to brush it against Minho's cheek.

"What if I do want him to call himself my boyfriend?" Minho raised his brows and before he could add anything else Jisung kept his pointer finger against his lips.

Minho's eyes flicked down to Jisung's lips before returning back to his eyes, "I reject him as your boyfriend" Jisung said and pressed his body against Minho's which made the latter shudder.

"Can I kiss you?" Jisung asked and caressed the redhead's cheek while the other arm stayed around his waist.

"If you don't do it then I'll punch you in the face" Minho chuckled and so did Jisung before their lips connected.

wompwomp
I'm starting high school's second year and it's already so stressful:(

With all my love
-jane<3