7. Take You Home (!)

!smut warning!

Minho's back hitted the wall with a loud sound and a gasp left his lips and Jisung took that opportunity to slide his tongue in his mouth

The redhead clutched Jisung's shirt in his fists and tugged him closer, pressing himself against him, which earned him a low groan from the younger.

Their lips moved in a rythm and even though they were so close, they felt distant from each other, from the feelings they held.

Jisung was confused, he didn't know why he was doing this, it felt so wrong to kiss Minho, but he couldn't help and drown deeper into the situation, it felt too good to have the redhead's hands on him and a hook up won't hurt anyone.

Whereas, Minho's stomach was erupting with butterflies, and his heart was beating against his chest like it was going to jump out of his body at any second, it almost felt unbelievable to him that Jisung had took the initiative to do anything with him.

And as much they were enjoying the kiss they were sharing, it had to be broken up because a human needs to breathe and it's not possible when you have someone's lips on your own.

"Fuck" Jisung breathed out as he rested his forehead against the redhead's, at this point they were literally sharing the same oxygen.

"Can we do this again?" Minho asked and brought his hands upto caress the younger's jaw.

Jisung chuckled and slipped his hands under Minho's shirt and held onto the sides of his bare waist. "We haven't even done anything yet" he said which made the older smile.

After a beat of silence the redhead spoke up, "Do you want to do something?" He questioned but it wasn't much of a question, it was more like an invitation.

There was silence between them again, before Minho leant forward and kissed the younger, and this time the kiss was slow and passionate, both the boys wanted to take their time but then a thought crossed the redhead's mind.

He slightly pushed at Jisung's chest and spoke while breathing heavily, "Britney's still here" He said as the younger trailed his kisses down his neck, "she would be here at any moment" Minho warned and Jisung looked up at him through his lashed and suggested, "let me take you home?"

<3

The ride home was tensed, the boys couldn't keep their hands to themselves which almost resulted in Jisung to crash his car in a tree, but somehow they made it home, very much alive.

"Fuck" Minho groaned as he was pushed onto the bed and Jisung hovered over him, undoing the button of his shirt with extremely inexperienced hands, but the boy managed to get his shirt off and threw it somewhere, followed by his own.

"Do you want this?" Jisung asked and paused all his movements as he waited for an answer, "Much more than you think" Minho responded with a smirk and flipped them over, eliciting a gasp of surprise from the younger boy.

Minho straddled Jisung's lap and kissed down his chest until his mouth was right above his waistband. "But, are you sure?" The redhead questioned and looped his fingers in one of the belt loops.

"Yes" Jisung said and propped up on his elbows to watch Minho, who very smoothly slid his pants down his legs and threw it aside, and then brought his hands upto the younger's boxers and pulled them down, slowly, whilst maintaining eye contact.

Minho spitted on his hand before he wrapped it around Jisung's dick and gave it a slow stroke which made a groan escape the younger's lips.

The speed of his hand increased gradually, he leant his head down and stuck his tongue out to lick at the tip of his cock. Jisung groaned and tangled his hands in the redhead's hair.

After some pleads from Jisung, Minho finally took him in his mouth and hollowed his cheeks as his tongue circled around it, "fuck, feel so good" Jisung moaned and arched his back off of the mattress.

Minho bobbed his head up and down and looked up at Jisung through his lashes. The younger shuddered at the sight, "I'm about to cum" he stuttered and his voice was not more than a mumble but the older still got him and pulled his mouth off of him, and stroked his dick with his hand instead.

Jisung came with a groan and fell back onto the bed, "you did so good" he praised as Minho straddled his chest, "take care of me too" the latter spoke in a sultry voice and gave him a suggestive look.

wompwomp
Cliffhanger?
And I know I'm not very good at writting smut but yeah:)

With all my love
-jane<3