18. Contradicting

"Is it so wrong of me to want to kiss you again?" Jisung spoke as he caged Minho between his body and a wall

"Is it so wrong of me to want to kiss you again?" Jisung spoke as he caged Minho between his body and a wall. The redhead's eyes widened, he wasn't really sure if he heard that right, or it was only the alcohol.

"What?" He stuttered out, "Min, I" Jisung sighed as his gaze fell to the floor, he could not find the right words to express what he felt at the moment.

Jisung knew he liked Minho, but he didn't know what the older felt about him. He was afraid, afraid of the rejection and abandonment, after all of those days they've spent together, he can't afford losing the redhead.

Minho had always made him feel things in his heart. Jisung's mind was always at peace whenever the older was around, even his presence was enough to bring him comfort.

He loved everything about Minho, the sparkle in his eyes when he's excited, the little head tilt he does when confused, the bunny smile when he's playing with the cats and the way he expresses his feelings.

Taking a deep breathe the younger lifted his head again, making eye contact with Minho. "I-" he spoke through a breathe and paused again, he could not bring himself to say it, it was suddenly too much.

All of the sudden, the music in the background seemed to louden, blocking every other voice. A blurr of haze surrounded both Minho and Jisung, and somehow they were the only one in there. Together and lost in contradicting feelings.

"I'm just wasting your time at this point, I'm sorry" Jisung spoke in a rush and took a few steps back, he was not going to ruin everything just yet, but he was yanked back by the collar of his shirt.

"I know you've something to say" Minho whispered sensually in his ear before pushing him back in his earlier place, he didn't know where the confidence came ftom but it just did. Jisung was left stunned, the redhead never failed to suprise him.

"You know where to find me" The redhead smiled with his eyes and gave Jisung a flying kiss before disappearing in the crowd of people.

Jisung exhaled a breathe and waited until his heartbeat was at it's normal pace before going after the redhead as he prepared himself to say everything which was on his mind

"Han!" Changbin called out and literally threw himself over the said male, who could not help but laugh at the older, the latter was completely wasted and could not even walk straight without something supporting him.

"Hyunjinnie and I made out in the bathroom" Changbin flexed dreamily as a bright smile stayed plastered on his face, he really was bad down for Hyunjin.

"What?!" Jisung yelped, genuinely invested in the drama, because it wasn't everyday when his best friend makes out with people in a club's bathroom.

"Yes" Changbin said and nodded proudly. "I'm so happy for you, but i really need to get to Minho" Jisung said making Changbin look at him teasingly but the younger was quick to put his hand up  "Nothing's going on, yet" He clarified before the older even said anything.

"Get your man!!" Changbin cheered and pushed him away making Jisung laugh on his way. The latter made a quick run to the club's parking and finally took a breathe after reaching his car.

"Took you long enough" Minho commented and crossed his arms over his chest as his back rested against the backdoor of a car.

"No shit Sherlocks" Jisung chuckled and walked over to the redhead, his hands held onto the sides of his waist as he brought his face closer to Minho's, he was not going to back away, it was a now or never situation. If he was going to risk it then he would risk it all, but before he could start, Minho interjected.

"You really don't have to say it right now, I'll wait" The older smiled and Jisung's heart did that thing it always does whenever Minho uses that secret superpower of his to hear the unsaid.

"Fuck, Minho, I fucking love you" Jisung said it, anyway.

wompwomp
Made you wait long enough, didn't want to torture y'all too much:3

With all my love
-jane<3