17. Losers

"You look hot" Jisung breathed out upon seeing Minho, dressed in a pretty pair of black leather pants, black graphic button up with it's sleeves rolled back, and platform boots, the boy had his hair styled neatly and some light make-up was adoring...

"You look hot" Jisung breathed out upon seeing Minho, dressed in a pretty pair of black leather pants, black graphic button up with it's sleeves rolled back, and platform boots, the boy had his hair styled neatly and some light make-up was adoring his features.

"Coming from the Greek god himself" The redhead shot back with a chuckle but Jisung shook his head as he got aside, so that Minho could get in.

Jisung was wearing a white shirt with it's sleeves rolled back, accompanied with a black tie and silver chains around his neck, and for the bottoms, the boy was wearing a eye catching pair of black jeans.

"Are you planning to get laid" Minho teased as both the boys made their way inside the club. "Shut up" Jisung rolled his eyes and looked around, looking for their group of friends.

The club was crowded, but not too much, alcohol and ciggarettes were being shared among people and no one could get the dancers off of the dance floor, it indeed was Hyunjin's party.

"Han!! Minho!" Changbin called out over the music and threw his arms over the said males' shoulders, a drunken smile plastered onto his face.

"Didn't even wait for me" Minho raised a brow whilst laughing and snatched the glass out of Changbin's hand, downing it in one go. "Y'all are late" The latter said and dragged them to the centre of the club, where the rest of their friends were taking shots.

"Get aside losers!" Minho announced and grabbed two shots, downing them one by one. "Order your own!!" Felix yelled and shoved the redhead back whilst Jisung laughed.

Chan and his boyfriend, Jeongin, were sitting on the other side of the table, completely wasted and all over each other. Hyunjin was on the dance floor with Seungmin, stepping onto each other's foot every two steps.

Suddenly, Jisung was pulled towards the table by his collar, "Get wasted with me" Minho said and handed him the shots.

It was going to be a eventful night.

~

"Oh god" Minho breathed out as he felt the stranger's hands caress his body roughly and the man's lips being pressed against the side of his neck, aggressively.

The redhead was drunk to the point where he didn't even remember how he ended up like this, in some stranger's lap, being completely unaware of where his friends were.

"You're so hot" the man said and rolled his hips upwards, making Minho bite down onto his bottom lip to supress a very embarassing sound, he couldn't help resting his head against the man's shoulder.

"Do you want to go home with me?" The man asked while wrapping his arms around Minho's waist and pulling him even closer.

The redhead thought, but he couldn't think straight considering the amount of alcohol in his system, the only thing which roamed his mind was his favourite boy, his smile, the way his shirt would tighten around his biceps in the slightest, the nonintentional show of strength and the way he understood Minho.

"Answer me, sweetheart" The man whispered in the redhead's ear, bringing him back to reality. Words left Minho's mouth before his mind could even understand it's surroundings.

"Let's go, sweets" The man said and pulled Minho up with him, but before they could even take two complete steps someone called out, "Minho!" The said male turned around to be met with his favourite boy.

"Excuse me?" The stranger interjected and gasped when Minho's hand was pulled away from him, "He's my friend, I've been looking for him" Jisung said through a forced smile, because punching the man in his face didn't seem like a good idea, considering he was much bigger than Jisung.

"Oh? Do you know him, sweets?" The man asked, his question being directed at Minho, who had been lost in his own world while staring at Jisung. "He does" the latter answered for him, pulling him away from the strange man.

"Sung" the redhead murmered and looked down at his hand which was incased within Jisung's. The latter dragged him to a secluded area, not speaking a word.

Minho pouted but still followed the younger's lead blindly.

wompwomp
Imagine this is Minho's search history.

With all my love
-jane<3