15. Faith in Us

Music filled the stadium and the lightning dimmed as the team got into position, Minho in the centre with Felix and Hyunjin on either side of him

Their similar outfits made their presentation look even better.

Their bodies moved fluidly and neatly which had the crowd holding their breathe, and even though it was only the starting Minho was already out of breathe and before they even knew it, their solo parts were starting.

The spotlight shifted towards Hyunjin. He literally had the audience falling over with his body waves and sultry expressions.

"Slay Hyunjin!" Someone from the audience screamed, who Minho recognised as Jason and smiled to himself, he almost felt like a proud mom of his two younger dancemates.

When the spotlight shifted to Felix, the crowd went crazy, shouting, hooting and cheering but they were silenced, because Felix's abs were no joke.

"Killed it!!" Allie whistled who was followed by Jason and some other people from the audience.

After that, it was Minho's turn. He got on his knees as the spotlight shone above his head, and he swore that he saw Jisung's breathe hitche when he grinded his hips forward, against the wet floor, sensually.

"Fucking ate it up!" A girl yelled at the top of her lungs and somehow that made the crowd even louder.

~

Minho plopped down onto the floor of the dressing room with a loud exaggerated intake of breathe. "That was so lit!" Felix said dreamily and sat beside the redhead. "Like for real" Hyunjin commented as he rubbed his eyes with a pad of makeup remover.

"I'm so exhausted" Minho groaned and leant his head back against the wall but before he could even close his eyes he heard Allie and Jason barge in with the others.

"Y'all fucking killed it" Jason praised and bumped fists with Hyunjin before pulling Felix up in a victory hug. "And also guys, for those of you who don't know, this gentleman right here is Seungmin!!" Allie announced with dramatic hand gestures making the said male laugh.

After giving some praises to Minho, they all got caught up in their own discussions, while Jisung took the opportunity to sit by the redhead's side.

"You were amazing back there" Jisung complimented with a chuckle and Minho couldn't help the heat rushing up to his cheeks.

"Thanks" He responded sheepishly and rested his head on Jisung's shoulder, a habit he had picked up not long ago. They sat in silence, watching their friends, and adding occasional comments until the younger noticed that Minho still had his makeup on.

"Are you not going to freshen up?" He questioned with a raised brow and Minho pouted as he looked up at Jisung, "I changed my clothes, isn't that enough after I literally used all my energy on the stage" He reasoned with a sigh.

After another beat of silence between them, Jisung offered, "I can remove it for you if you want" Minho's eyes lit up at that and he nodded as he lifted his head off of his shoulder.

"But, before that let's go and get some food, I'm starving" The latter said and stood up while pulling the younger up with him. "Guys, Let's go!!" The redhead clapped his hands to get everyone's attention, "Let's eat!" He added and marched off after linking arms with Jisung.

~

"I had so much fun!" Allie exclaimed and clung to her boyfriend as they walked off. "We'll be leaving too!" Hyunjin said and pulled Felix and Seungmin on either side of him.

Jisung chuckled, "Didn't really thought that y'all would get along" the younger commented and Seungmin scrunched his nose, "You have no faith in us" he scoffed and Hyunjin nodded along, "I can't believe that I didn't realise Seungmin went to the same uni as me" He said making the said male laugh, "You were always lost" the latter added and high fived Felix.

"Well, that's enough, we're going!" Hyunjin said and turned around. Minho waved at them as they all left, leaving him and Jisung to themselves.

"Now" Jisung muttered under his breathe and pointed at Minho's face, "let's get back to the dressing room and get this off" He said making the redhead pout, "it's too far" he whined but Jisung didn't budge and stared at him, demandingly.

"Okay, fine" Minho huffed and straightened his spine, "I've a makeup remover in my car, you can get it off there, because I'm not walking back to the dressing room" He added sternly and Jisung nodded, "that works too, we just need to clean you up before going to bed" The younger explained and Minho just stood there, bored.

wompwomp
Tell me if the story makes sense all over, it feels like it's losing it's spark, yk? But I'm going to try my best and make it better.

With all my love
-jane<3