chapter 22- "i want you"

People started arriving and soon the whole living room and kitchen was filled with people. I don't get how Tara knows all these people, I don't think I know even half as many as her.

"Let's go get something to drink" Johnnie suggests and I agree. We walk over to the kitchen and pour up some cups with some alcohol mixed with soda.
"I wanna get so drunk tonight" I giggle after downing the whole cup.
"This night is going to end up with you throwing up and dying on the floor and me feeling bad for you" Johnnie laughs.
"It is what it is" I smile. I look for Tara and spot her dancing in the living room, per usual.
"Hey, I'll go dance with Tara, come with meee" I say, dragging Johnnies arm playfully.
"I'm NOT dancing, I'll stay here" Johnnie refuses and I decide to leave him in the kitchen and dance with Tara.

"HEY TARA" I yell over the loud music.
"HI" She yells back. The song "love it" by icona pop starts playing on the speakers and me and Tara start screaming and singing the lyrics.

"I GOT THIS FEELING ON A SUMMER DAY WHEN YOU WERE GONE, I CRASHED MY CAR INTO THE BRIDGE" We sing in union, having the best night ever.
"I LOVE TARA YUMMY PARTIES" I scream out mid song. Tara starts laughing hysterically.

After a while I looked for Johnnie since I haven't seen him since I left to dance. I walked around Tara's house and finally found him sitting in a chair in the corner with a bottle of vodka.
"Hey" I say. I sit down on his lap and take the bottle from his hand.
"Why are you sitting alone with a half full bottle of vodka? Are you okay?" I ask, gently. I'm genuinely worried. He usually sits by himself when I'm not around but with a bottle of plain vodka it seems.. Different?
"I'm drunk" He stutters out and leaning his head towards my chest.
"I can tell, wanna go back to yours?" I ask him. He nods and we get up. I take his hand and lead him through all the people and say goodbye to most of them that I pass by.
As we step outside the cold air hits us and I call for an uber to pick us up.
"Are you cold?" Johnnie slurred out as we stood by the side of the road, waiting for the uber.
"Yeah, bit it's fine our uber will be here soon" I say back, wrapping my own arms around me.
He takes his leather jacket off and puts it over my shoulders.
"You'll be cold now" I say.
"It's fine" He smiles at me.

A minute passes and our uber is here, we get in the car and tell the driver the address. While we are driving Johnnie looks like he's about to puke, he looks to be in a lot of pain.
"Could we pull over I need to puke" He stutters out and the driver quickly pulls the car over bt the side of the road and Johnnie opens the door and runs out the car. I also get out of the car.
"I'm sorry" I say to the driver with a small smile and run up to Johnnie who's throwing up.
I gently pat his back.
"Fucking gross" He groans and we get back into the car.
"I'm sorry" I say again to the driver, he starts driving again and we finally arrive at the house.

We get into the house and make our way to Johnnie's bedroom.
We lay down on the bed with my head on his chest, matching his breathing.
I lift my head up from his chest and look at his face, he realizes I'm staring at him and looks at me with soft eyes.
I lean in to kiss him and we end up creating a soft kiss. He licks my bottom lip asking for entice into my mouth and I let him. The soft kiss escalates to a whole make out session.
My hands are on his neck and his hands are trailing over my body. From my back, to my waist and up to my back again.
I let out a soft moan as we kiss, catching my breath back before I lean in again.
His hands are now placed on my hips, gently rubbing them.
He pulls away from the kiss.
"Fuck y/n, I want you" He breaths out, also catching his breath back.
"M-maybe we" I stop.
"What's wrong, I'm sorry if I made you-" I cut him off. "No, maybe we shouldn't, you know.. If were drunk?" I say quietly.
"Oh yeah.." He replies. I gently get off his body.
"I'll go change I'll be back" I say leaving the bedroom to go to the bathroom and wash my makeup off.

After I've washed my makeup and changed into some comfier clothes, I slip back in bed with Johnnie.
"I'm sorry if I made everything awkward" I start to say but I realize Johnnie is already asleep.
"Goodnight I love you, Johnnie" I say, knowing he isn't hearing me. I kiss his forehead gently and lay down on my side.

I try for so long to fall asleep but I just can't. I wonder if Tara is awake.
I decide I'll message her and see if she's awake.
You: Hey, you awake??
Tara <3: Yeahhh, everyone just left
You: I think I messed up
Tara <3: What did you do?
I debate if I should tell her or not, but maybe It will make me feel better.
Y: Too much information does not exist here. Me and Johnnie were just making out and like all good but I got a weird feeling and stopped him because he was really really drunk and It's just weird and now he fell asleep like a minute ago and I'm scared he like thinks I'm being lame
Tara<3: Don't worry you did the right thing! If he thinks you're lame for that you better leave him!!!!!! He probably fell asleep because he was drunk and stuff. Goodnight now <3
You: You're right, goodnight <3

I put my phone away and try to fall asleep again.

————————————————————————
HEY!!!🌸
First of all the reason I cut off their make out sesh was because I fucked cringed at myself so bad so I'm sorry for that LOL. Also in the story let's just pretend Johnnie didn't throw up like ten minutes before they made out LMAO.
I kinda like this chapter idk, I hate writing about parties it's so boring but whatever.
🎀 ALSO PLEASE GIVE ME REQUESTS WHAT TI WRITE 🎀
Wordcount 1126

// author 💞