"Thanks 2D."

N/O POV:

you woke up at around 6:32am doing your usual routine before work which is going to the rest room, fixing yourself up and leaving.

you picked picked up your keys getting into your car and driving off to work, you decided to  go to work without looking too nice.

'nothing really nice about work anyway, nor do I need to look good for anyone.' you shook your head as your mind wandered off thinking about Stuart.

'he was really shaken up about Paula, even though we aren't that close I'd like to get more into this whole situation, maybe noodle will be some more help, hm?'

you snapped out of your thoughts when a car honked at you, you immediately broke and jolted forward as the car zoomed past you

"Fucker!" even though he couldn't hear you, you still had the urge to say it.

a few more minutes until I get to work.

TIME SKIP:

you've been at work for about 4 hours now, no sign of Stuart what so ever.

sighing you went out of the booth grabbing a rag and stop random table cleaning spray making your way to the tables wiping the empty ones off.

*DING*

the familiar sound of the door bell rung into your ears.

"I'll be with you in a second once I'm done with this table." You never got an answer back so you just assumed they nodded or something.

walking back over the booth and putting the rag away you look up only to find the one and only Stuart.

"oh hey Stuart." smiling as you fixed your uniform. Taking a closer look at him then realizing the state he was in

'He looks like shit' thinking in your head as you mentally cringed. It was obvious that he had started to form eye bags from under his eyes , and that his eyes puffy and lips were lightly chapped .

"are you okay?" concern filled your voice but in response you got a quiet "yeah, can I 'ave the lemonade fing."

"yeah Stuart I'm doing great thank you for asking." you muttered under your breath going out back before he could reply

Within seconds you brought out his drink handing it to him about to walk away before he spoke for the first time other than him asking for a drink.

"can I ask yew somfink Y/N?" his voice broke a bit before he cleared his throat.

"shoot." you bent over trying to find a glass cup from under the booth. "how would yew feel if yewr ex called yew and wanted ta get back wit yew?"

you peeked your head up slightly before going back down looking for the cup "depends, do we miss them or not?"

"wha if yew don't know?" he rubbed the back of his neck as he stared at his drink waiting for your response.

"uhm I'd be confused, especially if he broke up with me then I'd definitely be like what the fuck" He just hummed in response before whipping out his wallet and slamming a 5 dollar hill down getting up and walking away.

"Thanks 2D. Have a nice day" You shouted out before slipping the bill into your pocket as you looked back up at him, he turned his head giving you a blank stare before walking out the double doors.

'that question was definitely about that Paula.' rolling your eyes you turned around by bumped into someone, Kasey.

"he wasn't in such a good mood today was he Y/N?" she snorted out and she glanced down at the full drink in your hand

"What do you think?" Putting the glass cup of lemonade in her face rolling your eyes

"wellll what was his problem? any drammaaa?" she leaned against the door frame to the kitchen watching you.

"You and your nosy self Kasey. but apparently his ex contacted him and he's quote on quote "debating" about getting with her or not, something like that."

Shaking your head you put a hand on the side of your mouth so only Kasey could see what you were saying

"she's a slut too" You whispered before removing your hand, she just rolled her eyes while raising her eyebrows, leaving.

'I'll visit Stuart's place later today, I need to ask noodle about this.'

and with that you spent the rest of the day cleaning and serving without a single trace of Stuart after your interaction earlier .