number

2DS POV:

I watched Y/N walk away somewhere in the back of the diner as I looked back down at my half finished drink sitting on the table.

I just asked Y/N if she wanted to hang out after her shift was over. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this.

I'm guessing she already knows about me and my band. But I don't know much of what else she knows. She's only ever mentioned that she heard I was in a band, nothing else.

but other than that Y/N is surprisingly nice to me. She's not like everyone else.

She hasn't asked me about my eyes, hasn't ever gave me a dirty look or disgusted face, nothing. She doesn't seem too bad at the moment.

Oh and I forgot to mention, she's most definitely not  like those fangirls, well atleast not yet. but other than that those types of girl fans are absolutely outrageous.

but I mean for fucks sake, the girl barley found out about me being in a band. obviously she won't be head over heels for me in a few days if she barley found out who I was.

I'm getting a tad bit worried that she'll become like those types of fans though, hopefully not though. everything seems to be going well with Y/N so far.

what could go wrong with making a friend? Well now that I'm thinking about it. She is a girl...that no one has ever seen me with...that I'll be hanging out with publicly....just one on one.....fuck.

so much can go wrong, what if they think I'm dating her? I barely met her! I'll just tell everyone she's a friend.

wait, are me and Y/N even friends?

I'm starting to regret my decision of asking Y/N to hang out. I don't know what to do.

END OF 2DS POV

YOUR POV:

I rang up Cassie and told her to come in for work. before I went into the bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom and stared into the mirror as I just thought about what happened.

2d had just asked me to hang out with him today in a few minutes. I don't exactly know how to feel about this.

I did want to talk to him more often I'd have to admit. So I guess me hanging out with him was an opportunity to do so.

I realized I had been staring into the mirror for a while now and that 2d was waiting for me, I had to hurry up before he left or decided he didn't want to hang out anymore.

I walked out the bathroom and went into the. Empty room next to Amelia's office and unlocked the door as I approached my locker, opened it and took out a pair of clothes and started undressing.

Me and my co-workers had turned this room into a changing room and where we kept our bags and personal items. Wasn't a bad idea.

I had pulled out a fitted white cropped v neck shirt out with a pair of dark low rise jeans. It was the only pair of backup clothes I had in my locker at the moment so it'll have to do for now.

I quickly changed and put my shoes back on fixing my hair a bit as it had gotten messy from all the commotion that happened earlier at the diner. 

I looked in the body mirror that was hung up behind the door and realized that my outfit was pretty decent.

I wore white shoes today for work so it matched with my top. I quickly shoved my phone into my pocket and fixed my hair a bit more.

I finally walked out of the locker room and made it back to where 2d was.