time with noodle

NO ONES POV:

you woke up to a bright light shining over your body, groaning you turned your body around hoping that the light would go away but it never did.

sitting up you rubbed your eyes as you yawned.

Your eyes fixated on a green man, "murdoc?"
you asked as you fully opened your eyes looking at him.

he was sitting at the end of the couch you were laying on with one bottle of beer in his hand watching the tv.

he glanced over at you "your finally up, missed breakfast and everything aswell." he snorted.

you rolled your eyes in response, you opened your mouth to speak but quickly got interrupted by murdoc speaking.

"you spent the night ay? I'm surprised." he shook his head as if he didn't believe that you slept here.

"yeah no I definitely didn't spend the night here, I just magically made it onto this fucking couch over night."

"bitchy much I see? you must've slept wrong." he told you as it was obvious he was holding back a laugh.

he rested his head on one of his hands.

"whatever, your acting as if it's such a surprise I decided to stay the night becasue I didn't want to drive so late." you said as you stood up stretching walking down the hall to where Stuart's room was.

"I meant surprised as in I was surprised by the fact faceache let you spent the night ever since Paula, he ain't never let a girl stay since that cunt. said "he didn't want to get too attached to no other girl cause he loved Paula too much." pretty stupid ain't it?" he laughed

you paused in your tracks. "okay so who the fuck is Paula? you guys keep mentioning this chick and I don't know Jack shit about her." you said to murdoc.

"Mmm. I forgot you don't know anythin bout our past or music. I guess ya gotta find out on your own." He shrugged to you before chugging the rest of his beer and setting it down on the small table infront of the couch.

you huffed in response as you started walking now in front of Stuart's door.

you knocked on the door before hearing a groan on the other side of the door.

"Is he seriously still sleeping?" you muttered under your breath.

Apparently you said that a little too loud because someone replied to your comment.

"seems so, but I'd let him be if were you Y/N. don't want him letting his anger out on you." a voice suddenly spoke.

It was noodle, 'how did I not hear her foot steps behind me?' you thought

turning around you looked at her "what do you mean, what happened?" a confused look on your face.

she fidgeted with the hem of her shirt before looking down and then back up at you "I think it's best if I don't tell you, I don't want you telling people things you shouldn't."

"I won't tell anyone anything, I swear it! I'm not one to be snooping around telling other people another's business noodle. I know you barely know me but I'm not like that. I'm just curious to know what's happening, murdoc was talking about this girl named Paula and 2d. Same with Stuart, he mentioned her too but didn't reply when I asked him about her."

her brows furrowed, "wait, murdoc told you about Paula? what else did he say?" she took a step forward to you

"nothing else honestly. Just that he was surprised that 2d let me stay the night and a bunch of other shit." she nodded in understanding, her mouth forming an O shape.