small debate

YOUR POV:

"###-###-####. Call me?"

I stared at the small white paper in my hand.

It was Stuart's number.

I smiled looking at the note before I folded it back to how it was before I opened it. I shoved it into the back of my Jean pocket before I reached into my front pocket and pulling out my keys.

I walked up to my front door unlocking it as I took a long deep breath before stepping into the living room shutting the door behind me and locking it.

I walked past the living room into the kitchen placing my keys onto the kitchen island and pulling out the paper from my pocket placing it on the counter as I took a seat on a stool resting my elbows on the counter.

I picked it up as I unfolded the paper as I carefully inspected the note. It had to be real, right? Im not too sure if it is, but there's only one way to find out.

I grabbed my phone, as I turned it on and it taking me to the Home Screen with all my apps. I clicked on the the call app as I pressed dial.

On my left hand was my phone. On my right was the paper. I looked back and forth between each as I dialed the numbers. should I call him now?

no. That's too much, why would I call him the second I just got home from hanging out with him, that's a bit weird. I'll text him instead.

not right now but tomorrow, I'll have more..confidence.

I sighed as I clicked his number pressing 'save as new contact' as I put 'Stuart' Clicking done and shutting of my phone.

I shut my eyes as I rubbed my temples for a few minutes before my eyes shot open as my head jolted down.

I looked around confused before I realized, I had fallen asleep.

I groaned before i stood up from the stool stretching, earning a yawn from it. what time is it? I looked around

my eyes caught onto the stove clock before I read aloud "11:47pm." I must've been asleep for a bit there. My eyes started feeling extremely heavy which was my sign to go to bed now for sure. I grabbed my phone before I turned off the kitchen light walking up the stairs.

I opened my door as I turned on the light closing the door behind me. I went over to my bed sitting on it as I pulled of my shoes one after the other. I placed them under my bed so I wouldn't trip on them when I woke up and walked out of my room.

I got up from my bed and opened my closet door pulling out a tank top. I slid off my current shirt as I put on the tank top. It was black with some lace on the bottom and top of the shirt. It was okay I guess.

I walked to my dresser pulling out a pair of black shorts. I pulled off my jeans putting on the shorts as I grabbed my shirt and jeans tossing them into the laundry basket.

I turned off my light before walking to my bed sitting down as I yawned then fully laying down pulling the blanket over my body.

I slowly drifted off to sleep as i shut my eyes.