Invite

NO ONES POV:

your body jolted up to the sudden burst of noise coming from your phone. you groaned as you rubbed your eyes reaching out to your phone slamming the 'stop' button a few times to shut the awfully loud ringtone. it finally shut off.

you grabbed your phone and looked at the time "10:31" it wasn't too late nor too early.

you got up from your bed as you yawned, a mouth over your hand as your other arm stretched reaching up to the ceiling.

you stopped as you got up walking to the bathroom as you brushed your teeth, brushed your hair, and washed your face. 'I have a feeling this year round will be a good." you thought as you dried your wet hands.

you looked into the mirror smiling.

"hopefully."

TIME SKIP:

I sat on the couch as my phone was opened to the contacts list. There sat the name "Stuart."

'I have to text now or else I won't end up doing it ever.' you thought as you mentally face palmed.

I stared at the screen before I clicked onto his contact.

*CLICK*

.....

*TAP TAP ....TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP...*

.....

you opened the chat and started typing, tapping the screens letters a bit hard causing a light noise to come from the buttons beneath your fingers.

you stared at the screen before sending the message you had typed.

he almost immediately read it.

it was almost like he was waiting for your text..

                                STUART

hey Stuart, it's Y/N how are you?
                                                                  read: 11:47

Oh hey Y/N. I'm just about
fine, thanks for asking. What
about you?

                                       I'm doing okay. Just
sore from yesterday.

Understandable. You
Doing anything today Y/N?

                                     Mmm no, I don't think so.
Why what's up?

Do you maybe want to
Come over today to kong?
you can meet everyone and
we can watch a movie and get
takeout or something.

your facial expression changed immediately, it went from smiling to wide eyed. 'Did he really just invite me to his place? where everyone is???' you were so excited but nervous at the same time.

'I have to say yes! Obviously!!' You thought. you quickly wrote a response before he thought you were ignoring him and took back the invite.

STUART
                                     yeah sure! what time do
you want me to come over?

how about 3:32pm?
Is that a good time
For you?

yeah it's perfect.
I'll see you then?

see you then Y/N.

        'Y/N LIKED STUARTS MESSAGE'

STUARTS POV:

I'm running out of zombie movies to watch, I've watched the same ones over and over again to the point where I can play almost every single movie in my head without watching it.

I really need to find some new movies huh? maybe Y/N knows any. Does she even like zombies in general? I'll have to figure that out myself soon...anyways.

speaking about Y/N, We hung out yesterday. it wasn't very eventful but I liked it like that, it was nice having her company. But there was one thing I cant get out of my head.

The fact I gave her my number. Was that really a good choice of mine? I gave a girl that I met almost two weeks ago my number. We aren't that close but yet I still gave her something valuable of mine to her as if it was nothing, should I be worried?

but at the same time, what if we do end up getting close? She could meet Russel and Noodle....and Murdoc. Not quite big on them two in specific meeting.

But back to my topic of the whole number situation, I gave Y/N my number, who knows if she'll go onto the internet and leak it for money? no one knows how far fans would go to get their bills paid.

Y/N doesn't seem like she'd do that though, she seems genuine. I don't usually say this about anyone but she's very pretty. Not to be a creep or anything. But she really is!

But other than that, I've told noodle a bit about Y/N. Noodle is a bit iffy about it. She got a bit worried when she found if I had given her my number bumping up with assumptions like "what if she leaks it?" and other possibilities. But in the end Noodle was more of a "Y/N seems really nice at the moment, just watch out." type of person.

DING!

who could possibly be texting me right now? No one usually texts me at this time. Noodle isn't out, Russ Or murdoc. So it couldn't be them. God instead of thinking of who it is I should just see who it is.

picking up my phone from the dark colored nightstand next to my bed looking at the screen it read "Unknown number"

Unknown number?? God please don't tell me some one night stand came to attack me again.

Maybe it's Emily? No Rachel. No I think her name was Chelsea? I don't know at this point anymore

After thinking I opened the message only to realize it's Y/N. She texted me?? Wasn't expecting that.

TIME SKIP:

we ended up chatting for a bit until I decided to ask her something. I had been debating it our entire conversation if I should ask her this or not but someone has to make a move first right? I guess that someone will be me.

I invited her to Kong. To come over.

She agreed. She's coming over in a few hours.

That wasn't so hard. Right??

I can't wait to see her.