𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗔𝗚𝗘

Bill has always dreamed of becoming a father. When he told me he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me and start a family..I knew that's what I had to do. I had to make his dreams come true. He is my everything and I would give him the whole world if I could. I knew he was the one since the day I saw him getting coffee. His smile really knows how to attract people.

About three weeks ago, I found out I was pregnant and today I was gonna tell him. I was nervous but I knew he wouldn't be upset since he always wanted this. Something inside of me just made me nervous. I took deep breaths and lied down on the couch while waiting for him to return. He was at rehearsal and I had to fight the urge to message it to him, but that wouldn't really be a surprise would it? It'd be lame and I don't wanna be lame during a special moment. I wanna see his reaction.

Bill finally made it back home when I was asleep. I didn't even hear the door open. He woke me up by shaking me gently.

"Baby, let me take you to the bed." He said in a soft voice while he wrapped his arm around my waist, the other lifting me up. I groan tiredly as I let him take me upstairs.
He kissed my cheek on the way to our bedroom. He opened the door and placed me onto the bed. He then hugged me tightly, kissing my face all over.

"I missed you so much, my love." He smiled while looking down at me. He is such an angel.

"I missed you too, baby..you took longer than usual. What happened?" I ask, looking up at him, my eyes half closed since I was still half asleep.

"Well rehearsal didn't go as planned. The guys were eating and I couldn't convince them to hurry up so we can rehearse. They decided they wanted to fuck with me and mess everything up. Tom literally played a whole Metallica solo, I don't even know how he learned that..Gustav played The Cure which didn't fit with Metallica! Georg was dancing like a Ballerina..it was a mess." He complained, groaning.

"So You're telling me I should get on their asses for making you work extra hours?" I raise a brow as he chuckles.
-"I think you should." He kissed my forehead. I thought this would be the perfect time to show him the pregnancy test.

"Bill, I have to show you something." I say, making him pull away from me and look directly into my eyes.
-"yes, princess?" He tilts his head in confusion as I reach into my pocket and pull out the pregnancy test.

His eyes widened as he backed away from me, his jaw glued to the floor.
He took to test from my hand, looking at it as a smile formed onto his lips. His eyes welled up with tears as he gulped nervously.

"Baby, is this real?.." He asked while pouting his lips, his voice cracking slightly. I've never seen Bill this emotional.

"Yes, I found out about three weeks ago." I say and he jumps excitedly before pulling me into a tight hug.
-"I'm gonna be a dad!" He giggled, pressing his lips against mines, tears streaming down his cheeks. I was so happy that I was able to make him smile. I couldn't wait to start this new journey with him.

𝗙𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗗-͟͟͞☆

Weeks later we were headed to our second appointment for our babies ultrasound. The first was very heart warming for Bill. He was so excited and couldn't stop talking about how tiny the baby was and he couldn't wait to see it develop throughout the weeks.

We were waiting in the waiting room and while we were, Bill was lying his head on my shoulder, rubbing my belly as he watched the tv that was playing a cartoon. We waited patiently before hearing my name being called.

Bill shoot up quickly before taking my hand and we headed into a room where the doctor checked if I was doing okay and making sure I wasn't sick or any of that sort. Then we headed into a different room where I was told to lie down on this seat that was indeed very cold. We waited for a nurse to enter the room and Bill was holding onto my hand.

Just then, a nurse came in wearing gloves and a mask.
"Hello, it's nice to see you again!" She greeted, preparing to start the ultrasound.
"Can you lift up your shirt for me?" She asked and I did. She placed the cold gel onto my stomach before rubbing it all over. She then grabbed the transducer and began to rub it onto my stomach. We watched the screen and we couldn't see anything but a dark blob. There was also no heartbeat like last time but I didn't wanna think that through.

The doctor didn't say anything at all as she focused on the screen, trying her best to somehow get a heartbeat. She then removed her mask to reveal her face and wipes the transducer and my stomach before switching on the lights.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't want this to end like this.." she said, her voice filled with sadness. I furrowed my brows in confusion as she gulped.
-"I wasn't able to find a heartbeat.." she said, making my whole world come crashing down. I felt tears streaming down my cheeks as I held onto Bill's hand tightly. My breathing became shaky and I didn't know what I did wrong..it was my fault. It had to be.

"I'm so sorry for your loss.." the doctor said, looking at me with sadness.
-"I'll give you some time." She said before stepping out.

I sobbed as Bill wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into a hug. I could hear his soft whimpers against my ear.

"Baby, I'm so sorry.." I apologized, crying into his shoulder as I held onto him for dear life. I was trembling and couldn't breath.
-"it's not your fault.." he said, hugging me tightly.

"I'm sorry..I'm so sorry, baby..I'm sorry.." I apologized over and over.
-"I knew how long you've dreamed of this..I ruined it for you. I'm sorry!" I sobbed even more, crying as she looked down at me, his hand on my cheek while the other was on my waist.

"Baby, I promise you that it wasn't your fault. It happens, okay? You did good these past few weeks and we can get through this together..stop apologizing." He said, wiping my tears as he kissed my forehead. I sobbed as I pulled him back into a hug.

We were then able to go back into the waiting room to see what we were gonna go. I was now lying on Bill's shoulder, his head on top of mines while rubbing my head gently. I was now watching the cartoon on the tv.

This is actually so sad,
I was literally gonna start crying.
I just thought of this last night too😞.
I also didn't go to school today😝!