𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗗¹

Me and Bill recently started dating as a fake couple so the girls would back off and leave him alone.
I was confused on why he would ask me out of all girls.
He says that it was because I never ran up on him, asking for his number and a chance.
He also told me that some girls have asked him to sleep with them and take their virginity..Shocking!!

I woke up this morning for school and took a quick shower before brushing my teeth and putting on my clothes.
I wore a white muscle shirt that I cut to have a V-cut and some shorts that hugged my ass perfectly. My pink push up bra was visible through the V-cut but it made my boobs look so good.

I did my hair and makeup before putting on a belt and jewelry. I then put on my matching leg warmers and Adidas, then my mom drove me to school.

Once I got to the school, people were outside chilling and talking with each other. I saw Bill from a distance with his crazy hair.

I then made my way up to him, getting stares from other people. Once he saw me, he smiled warmly.
"Hey, baby!" He said, pulling me into a hug, kissing my head for the act.
-"Hey, my love!" I say and pulled away, intertwining our fingers before walking into the school.

We decided to hang out by the lockers for awhile before he dropped me off to my class. When I sat down, my ex sat next to me.

"You have a thing for goth boys now?" He laughed.
-"Why is that any of your concern?" I replied, furrowing my brows because why is he talking to me? He said he was done and he didn't wanna see my face ever again.
-"I'm asking a question. Do you or not? It's literally a 'yes or no' question. It's not that hard." He rolled his eyes. Who the fuck does he think he's talking to like that? Not me, the fuck?

"If you're gonna try to talk to me after all this time, at least speak to me
with some respect that your mom definitely taught you." I say, writing down the notes on the board. His mom is a kind woman and
I know she raised her son to be a gentleman.
His dad left him at the age of 6. Him speaking to me the way he is;
is a sign of fatherless behavior if you ask me.

"Excuse me for asking a simple question, damn." He scoffed, standing up
and storming back to his seat, anger filling his face.

-͟͟͞☆

3rd period was over.
The bell had rang and I packed my bags, heading to the cafeteria.
I held onto the straps of my backpack and looked for Bill.
I spotted him with his friends and twin brother. They're considered the 'hot twins'
Which I totally agree..I wish I could actually have Bill all to myself.
Except I don't have the looks to pull someone like him.

I went down the 4 steps, walking to their table.
I smiled when I saw Bill and took a seat next to him.
Bill intertwined our fingers as Tom sat in front of him, his girlfriend
sitting in front of me. She smiled warmly as she waved.
She is a shy girl that surprisingly pulled Tom.
She's super sweet too! I have to admit that she's better than any
other girls he's dated. She knows better and knows how to
act like a normal girl instead of a slut.

As they spoke, I noticed that my ex and a brown headed girl with curls
were looking our way, glaring at us. They eventually both got up from their seats, walking over to our table.

My ex, Travis crossed his arms up against his chest, looking down at
mines and Bill's hands.

"Can we help you?" Bill questioned when he noticed the both of
them standing at our table.
-"thanks for asking. Help me figure out this 'relationship' you guys
say you have. I honestly don't believe it because I've never seen y'all
touch lips." Travis chuckled.

"You're a stalker now?" I raised a brow, looking up at him. He furrowed
his brows in confusion.
-"What? No, what the fuck?" He scoffed.
-"well, it seems like you are. Do you know my credit card information too?"
Bill tilted his head, waiting for an answer.

"Ha-ha, I'm laughing my ass off right now." He smiled sarcastically.
-"Bro thinks he's funny. What do you want, Chris?" Tom sighed, getting annoyed
by his presence.
-"who the fuck is Chris?!" He laughed.

"Does it look like I give a fuck who Chris is? You're Chris because I said so."
Tom shrugged, taking a sip of his soda before speaking again,
"Now, the fuck you want?"
"Proof."

Tom furrowed his brows, placing his soda on the table.
"Proof of what exactly? You're not being specific." He said, leaning against the table.
"He wants proof of Y/n and Bill's relationship." The girl said in a high pitched voice.
I swear my ears started ringing for a second..

"Pfft, imagine not being over your relationship that's been over!" Tom bursted out laughing, slamming his hand against the table, making Bill join in on him.
Tom's girlfriend, (Marilyn) just looked at me in confusion.
I shrugged, giving her a small smile which she returned.

"That's not the case. You two think y'all are fooling people
but y'all are just making yourselves look stupid." Travis said, making
Bill raise his brow. Tom held in his laughter.
-"if you miss her, just say that." He shrugged.

"I don't miss the bitch!" He yelled, Tom and Bill looking at each other before
they both stood up and started making their way towards him.
"Repeat what you just said." Tom said, getting closer to him. Travis
backed away, gripping onto the girls arm, making her wince.
-"I said that I didn't miss her.." he repeated but missed something.

"I know I heard something else afterwards. Say the whole thing." Bill crossed his arms
against his chest, staring at him.
-"you don't miss the what?" Tom tilted his head, brushing his thumb against
his upper lip, Bill doing the same thing, making them in sync.
(That's so hot.)

"Nothing. I didn't even mean it." Travis spoke, his voice slightly cracking as he did.
Bro was scared and shivering in his boots. Could possibly never be me.
Although I was a little confused on why Bill was defending me.
Maybe it was for the act? Or maybe it's because he actually likes me?
"Or maybe you're just being delusional."
My head spoke.
Betrayal..

"That's what I thought. Apologize." Bill said, standing behind me and
placed his hands onto my shoulder, rubbing them gently.
Travis stayed quiet, glaring at the both of us. The girl next to him was
biting her lip, forming blood. She looked pissed too but for what reason?
"You heard the man. Apologize." Tom sighed in annoyance, sitting back
down in his seat next to Marilyn.

"I'm sorry, Y/n for calling you a bitch." He finally spoke.
I know he didn't mean it and so did the twins. They rolled their eyes,
shaking their head.

Bill leaned down, pressing his lip against my neck.
I could feel his warm breath against my neck, making me shiver.
His soft lips felt like literal heaven..
He then began to suck onto my skin which he never did before.
I left out a soft moan, stroking his hair.

Travis gulped before storming away, dragging the girl with him.

I felt Bill smirk against my neck and he pulled away,
bringing his lips up to my ear.
"Sorry" he apologized.
-"for what?"
-"for kissing you like that. I just didn't want him bothering you."
He explained.
Of course it was an act and he didn't mean it.

Guys, I don't know if
It'll look weird..I apologize if it does.
I wrote this on my iPad and the screen
is definitely bigger and I'm not used to it yet☹️.