𝗪𝗘𝗧 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠

ℬ𝒊𝒍𝒍'𝒔 𝒫𝒐𝒗—
(𝒮𝒎𝒖𝒕)

I was at my neighbors door after getting home from my hard working job. (I'm just a lead singer.) We always spoke to each other and had a really great connection. I can admit that this women is very beautiful and I would do anything to have a chance with her. She's everything I could ever ask for. Especially since I hadn't had a girlfriend in almost 16 years. Dating has been really hard for me. I couldn't find anyone I shared the same interest with and no one fit my style. They say it's too 'Barbie ' like. I disagree and so does Y/n.

"How was today?" She asks with the most heartwarming smile I've ever seen in my whole entire life. She has the smile of an angel..I could get lost in her eyes for hours.

"Today was great actually, thank you for asking. What about you? Did anything less boring?" I raise a brow, tilting my head to the side as she chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"Wow, okay! I went to work, then I came home because I got off early, thank god! I took me a warm soothing bath and made me some yummy food. I actually ordered it off door dash but..who cares? No one mentioned that either, shh." She explained. This women could talk for hours and I wouldn't get bored. Hearing her voice is something I'd like to hear every morning. Maybe even in bed..if you know what I mean. Wait..No, I didn't mean it like that!
Maybe I did..but I didn't. But I also did.

"Sounds like a nice day. I had to warm up my vocals today." I sigh as she just nods.

"Sounds fun." She smiled.

"Ugh, it's very overwhelming! I could lose my voice one day." I groan as she just giggles and looks up at me. Her smile, lord! Why did you have to create this beauty?!

I stared back down at her, admiring her beauty. My eyes began to travel all over her face, taking in every feature she has. Her eyes are the perfect shade of e/c. Her soft smile as she looked up at me. Her lips a soft pink. Her eyebrow shape was made for her. I was so mesmerized by her beauty that I didn't even realize I was leaning in. She didn't stop me either.

I pressed my lips against hers as she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her. I deepened the kiss as she did the same. She pulled me into her home without pulling away from me. She kicked the door shut and we were now in her living room. My hands roamed over her body until I began to take off her shirt. She moaned softly against my lips as her hands went onto either side of my face. My lips trailed down her neck as my hand cupped her breast gently. This is what I meant when I said I wanted to hear her..I'm joking! But I'm not..

I lead her to the couch where she pulled me in by my shirt, kissing me before pulling it over my head. She saw my tattoos and ran her fingers over them before pressing her lips against my chest. This is our first time doing this together and she already knows how to turn me on.

My hands found their way to her hips as I climbed on top of her. I leaned down to kiss her neck, soft moans escaping her lips as I did so. I slowly began to unzip her pants, sliding them off her legs and tossing them to the ground to reveal her red lace panties.

"You're so sexy.." I breath out as I took in her figure. Her curves were so perfect and her skin was like glass.

"Says you with your fine ass." She smirked as she pulled me in to kiss me deeply, her tongue finding its way into my mouth. I moaned against her lips as she gripped onto my hair.

I unzipped my pants and slid them off, tossing them on the ground next to hers. I begin to grind against her as I kissed her roughly. My hand gently gripped onto her neck, making her gasp in surprise.

"Dominant, huh?" She smirked, looking into my eyes as she said that. I licked my lips as I kissed her jawline.

"I could be.." I whisper, my hand trailing down her stomach and stopping at the waistband of her panties.

"Touch me, Bill.." she moaned, breathing heavily. I could already see how wet she was just by looking at her panties.

I began to tease her through her panties, rubbing her clit as she whimpered in pleasure.

"Bill.." she moaned, arching her back as she did. I was enjoying her reactions as I teased her before sliding my fingers inside her. She gasped loudly as she closed her eyes. I began to move my fingers inside her, making sure I caught every single one of her moans. She sounds just as beautiful as she looks. This is something I've always dreamed about..

Speaking of dreams..My eyes opened due to my alarm ringing. I squint as I look at the window. The sun was shining in my eyes. I groan in anger as I pull the covers over my face, slamming the alarm clock on my nightstand onto the ground, making it shatter and break.

I was so pissed that this whole thing was just a fucking dream. How the fuck did this even happen in the first place? It felt so real..I could still hear her moans in my head.
I shut my eyes, trying to fall back asleep to continue the dream but it wasn't possible unless I finished it myself. Although, that would be weird..

So I just got out of bed and stepped into the shower to try to get this off my mind before I start my day off with rehearsals.

I know I said I wouldn't
write smut but..it wasn't
supposed to end like this.
It was originally supposed to be
called 'Jealousy' bc I had a whole
plot thing but I guess this is fine.