𝗖𝗛𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗠𝗔𝗦¹

It was the night of December 23rd and I stayed up wrapping presents because I decided I didn't wanna buy gifts earlier.

I yawn as I tape up Bill's gift, grabbing a sticker and writing,
"To:Bill From:Y/n"
Then I put it under the tree.

I wrapped Tom's next, then Gustav, Georg, my Mom, my Dad, my sister, etc.

I only had a fee more gifts left and I ran out of wrapping paper.
"What? I literally bought six of these!" I say, throwing the wrapping paper roll thing onto the ground and sat up on the couch.

It was 3:45 A.M and no stores were gonna be open so I had to figure this out in the morning.

I put the gifts somewhere and set an alarm at 6:45 A.M so I could buy wrapping paper and some tape.

-𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃

My alarm rang and I got up, stopping it and Bill's eyes slowly opened. He looked at my with furrowed brows and wrapped his arm around my waist.
"Why are you up so early?" He asked, his voice low and raspy.
-"I need to buy something from the store real quick, I'll be back." I respond and he groans.
-"I don't want you to go though..I'll be lonely and I don't like to be in bed without you." He frowned and I stroked his hair gently.
-"I'll be quick. I'll make breakfast when I come back." I say and lean down to press a kiss onto his forehead. He gently grabbed my chin and moved my lips down to his, softly pressing his against mines. I smiled into the kiss and returned it.

"If I don't hear from you in like, an hour, I'm reporting you missing." He said and I rolled my eyes jokingly.
-"stop overreacting!" I laugh and he pulls me in from a big hug.
-"You're acting as if it's the end of the world!" I say and hug him back, his soft groans muffled by my neck.

"I'm sorry, I just love you so so so much!" He said and pulled away.
-"I love you too" I smiled softly and kiss him once more.
-"Okay, byee.." he said, extending the 'e' because he didn't want me to go.
-"bye, baby! I'll see you in a few." I say and get up off the bed, sliding my slippers on and heading to the car.

-𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃

I came home and threw the bags onto the couch. I headed upstairs to see Bill sleeping peacefully like a baby, hugging my pillow. I smile softly and left the room quietly so I could finish up the gifts.

After awhile, I was done with the gift wrapping and put them under the tree with the others.
I put the extra wrapping paper in the attic and cleaned up my mess before cooking breakfast for Bill.

I was preparing Bill's plate and he came down the stairs, groaning my name.
"Y/nnn.."
-"Yes, baby?" I respond, looking up at him as he walked up to me, wrapping his arms around me from behind.
-"you didn't let me know when you got home.." He said, nuzzling against my hair.
-"I'm sorry, I didn't wanna wake you. You were sleeping so peacefully." I explain and he nods.
-"Okay.." he said and pulled away before giving me a few kisses onto my cheek.

"I made you breakfast" I say and he smiles softly and we sat down.
-"Can we watch a Christmas movie?" He asked and I nodded.
-"sure" I grab the control and put on (whatever, idk)

The movie began to play and Bill was so focused on it. His eyes looked like baby eyes when he was so focused on something. His eyes would just get bigger if he was really interested or in awe.

I loved seeing Bill happy. It made me happy.

Once he was finished, I grabbed his plate and put it into the sink.
"Do we have marshmallows?" Bill asked, looking at me.
-"Yes, why?"
-"I wanna make hot chocolate!" He grinned happily and I giggled before heading to the pantry to grab hot chocolate and marshmallows.

I grabbed his favorite mug and placed it in front of him.
"Thank you!!" He smiled and began to boil his water.
(It tastes better)

I cleaned up the kitchen even though he's probably gonna drop the chocolate powder on the counter but it's okay, 'cause It's Bill.

I looked outside to see snow covering the whole grass.

"Y/n, I'm done!" Bill yelled out, slowly picking up his mug to show me. He had whip cream on top with some cinnamon.
-"That's looks amazing! You did such a good job!" I say, my jaw dropped.
-"Thank you! wanna come try it?" He asked.
-"Sure" I said and made my way up to him. He grabbed a straw and put it into the mug, holding the mug so I could drink some.

"Woah, Bill, That's so good!!" I say before drinking some more.
-"You can have it, I'll make me another one." He said, handing me the mug.
-"No, I don't wanna ta-"
-"I insist." He cuts me off and begins to work on his hot chocolate.
-"thank you, babe." I smiled and watched him make his.

Once he was done, we decided to build a snowman outside together and have snowball fights 'til it was 10:45 PM where everyone will begin to arrive for Christmas.