𝗗𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗞

Bill was at the club with his friends and called me to pick him up because he was tired.

"Are you drunk?" I asked.
-"No, just a little bit..cray-cray." He responded on the other end.
-"Okay, I'll be there in a bit." I responded.
-"okay, bye, baby! See you soon!" He giggled into the phone before hanging up.

I grabbed my car keys and drove to the club, parking right outside and heading inside to search for Bill.

I pushed through the crowed and eventually found Bill, sitting down at the bar with his head down. His hair was messy and looked like he had just been struck by lightning. I made my way over to him and placed a hand into his shoulder.

"Bill, let's take you home." I said and I rubbed his head gently, making him groan softly in response. He mumbled something under his breath but I couldn't quite understand, due to the loud blasting music in the club, along with all the other people.

"I'm here for you, Bill. Come on, let's get you home." I say, helping him up from the chair and he leaned against me. He was kinda heavy but I managed.

We walked to the car and I opened the door for him. He stepped inside and I buckled him up. I stepped inside my car and drove home. On the way there, Bill was mumbling to himself and his eyes were closed. Maybe he was sleep talking or something.

We made it to the house and I helped him out.

"Y/n?.." He said as we stepped inside the house.
-"yes?" I responded, letting him know that I'm here.

"I love you.." He mumbled and he made my heart flutter. He is literally such a cutie when he's drunk. He acts like such a baby, but I love it.
-"I love you too, Baby." I smiled and he nuzzled against my neck.
-"Do you really?.." He whispered, wrapping her arms around my waist.
-"Yes. I love you to death." I say, making him kiss me on my cheek.

"Awh, I love you too, beautiful." He smiled softly.
-"You're so sweet. Come on, let's get you into some more comfortable clothes and take you to bed." I say and he nods in agreement.

We headed upstairs and I chose him some pajamas helped him out of his clothes and helped him change. I grabbed a Make-up wipe and gently removed his makeup. He looked up at me with his eyes half closed.

"Thank you, Y/n." He said as I finished cleaning up his makeup and threw the wipe away.
-"You're welcome, baby." I say and helped him lie down in bed.

I Lied down next to him and he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer to him.

"Please don't leave me.." he mumbled, his eyes shut.
-"I won't. I'm always gonna be here for you." I say and stroke his hair gently.
-"I love you.."
-"I love you too." I say and kiss him on the forehead, running my fingers through his hair, soothing him to sleep.

After a few minutes, he began to snore softly. I closed my eyes and eventually fell asleep myself.

𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝘆𝗮'𝗹𝗹. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁! 𝗜 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝘇𝗲!