𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗟²

After everything that happened with the band, I've seemed to forgot about it until I saw edits on Tiktok about Heidi joining the band and the amount of people who didn't like the idea of it.

I've moved on and joined a new band which people accepted and others who begged me to join TH again. I didn't wanna join the band again because I've found other friends who actually care about me. Although, I do miss my old friends.

I've been keeping contact with Gustav and he's literally my other half! I love him so much and I'm grateful that I was at least able to keep him in my life.
I have attended some of their concerts just for Gustav and literally bawled my eyes out 'cause I'm so proud of him!
I had to ignore all the Fans that recognized me. I didn't want either of their attention coming to me. I wanted them to Focus on the fans around the whole stadium.

𝗙𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗗-͟͟͞☆

I was recently invited to The Grammy awards ceremony with my band. I was excited because the last time I attended was with my old band. I couldn't wait to share this with my friends!

We were all so excited and didn't know how to react. We could possibly win but I highly doubt that since we're in the present. Not the past. The present has Taylor Swift, Lana Del Rey/Ray,
(Idk How it is, sorry!) Kanye West, and all those other famous people.
Back in the 2000s were Tokio Hotel, Deftones, The Cure, Metallica, and more.

I didn't really care If we win or not, as long as I get to go.

I knew I had to wear something memorable and dress nice. I wore a dress that hugged my body perfectly and had professionals do my makeup and hair since I can't..I need to look good for tonight.

After we were all dressed, we drove to the (Idk what its called.) in a tour bus.
We all stepped out and walked on the red carpet with paparazzi snapping photos. Mateo stopped to sign Some Fans posters which was really kind of him. Most of us ignore them all.

We stepped into the building and were met with many mor famous people. It was a lot different from what I remember. I then saw..Ariana Grande?!
I had to get a photo even though she doesn't know who I am.
(Idk Ariana Grande.)

We walked the red carpet and my smile slowly faded away when I saw Tokio Hotel from a distance looking in my direction. My smile immediately came back when I saw Gustav waving and smiling at me. I smiled back and waved, dumping the photos and My band to meet him.

"Y/nnn!!" He said, hugging me tightly.
-"Gustav!" I smiled widely, hugging him tightly.

"You look so nice!" I say, examining his outfit. He was wearing a suit and looked so handsome!
-"Thank You! You know my wife had to make me wear this..She said I have to look nice for tonight 'cause it's very special." He explained and I laughed softly.
-"I'm glad she got you lookin' good. I don't even wanna know what you would've been wearing if she didn't help you out." I say, making him roll his eyes.
-"Anyways, you?! Who got you dressed up like this? You look fabulous!" He smiled.

"Thank You! I didn't think The dress looked nice on me but now that You've complimented it, I feel great! The makeup and hair were done by professionals!" I said, twirling for him.
-"You look nice, Y/n!" He clapped and My band came, greeting him.

"Oh, This is Mateo, Nick, and Elise!"
I introduced them.
(Elise is from The Cure🙈.)
"It's nice to meet you all! I'm Gustav." He smiled and shook their hands.
-"It's nice to meet you too." Mateo And Nick shook his hand. Elise on the other hand didn't wanna let go.
-"It's a pleasure to meet you, Gustav. I just wanna let you know that I've been a huge fan since 2003..I know It's not the beginning of When You guys started But still.." She said, smiling widely. She's such a cutie, I swear!