𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧 & 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧

Yesterday I saw that Tokio Hotel was having a meet & greet close by and I knew I had to attend. This morning, I woke up earlier than usual and stepped into the shower.
I have to make a good first impression for Bill, obviously.

Once I was done, I stepped out and put on a simple outfit. I wore a black and white striped shirt, low-rise jeans with a belt, and topped it off with my black Adidas. I put on my matching wristbands and a necklace with a cross. I did my makeup and hair before brushing my teeth.

I made my Mom take me to a near by shop where they sold posters, albums, and CD's. I stepped inside and bought two of their CD's and a poster.
"Thank you." I thanked the man after I paid and went back to my Moms car. The meet & greet wouldn't start until 1:00 PM and it's currently 10:45 AM. I had some time to spare and we decided to go eat at a restaurant in the meantime.

By the time we finished, it was 11:50 and we began to drive to the destination where they'd be. We wanted to be extra early so we could get past the crowd that will slowly start to build up. There was already a few people waiting for them.

I was messaging my friend on my Nokia and she was talking about how she was gonna try to flirt with Tom. I chuckled softly and shook my head before responding with, "Good luck".

She arrived around 12:38 and ran to my car excitedly. She was a scene girl. Really cute too..Anyways, I stepped out of my car and went up to her.

"What poster did you get?" She asked.
-"There was so many but I got the Zimmer 483 poster." I smirked and she gasped.
-"Stop, Tom looks so hot in that one. Oh, my god.." She said, practically drooling over him.
-"We get it, girlie. What poster did you get?" I asked.
-"Oh, you know..The one with Tom Kaulitz in it." She raised her brows up and down, making me roll my eyes.
-"Girl, you know damn well I don't know which poster has Tom Kaulitz in it." I say sarcastically.

"Lookie!" She said, squealing in excitement and she shows me the poster from the Vienna photoshoot.
-"Tom looks so fine!" She groaned.
-"Okay, enough of Tom." I sigh and we made our way to the crowd as our Mom's spoke to each other.

We waited patiently and a tour bus pulled up, making my heart race.
The crowd began to yell as they stepped out.
"Oh, my god, Melanie..I think I'm gonna pass out.." I say, holding onto my bookie's arm once I saw Bill's fine ass step out of the bus.
(So serious.)

"Oh, my god! You're not gonna die" she rolled her eyes before screaming.
-"OH, MY GOD, Y/N! IT'S TOM! OH, MY GOD, Y/N! TOM! TOM JUST-TOM!" She squealed, almost dropping me.
-"Geez, calm down! BILL!" I yelled and Melanie dragged me past the crowd so we could get closer. Some of the girls got mad and pushed us. I would've definitely pushed back but I was more interested in getting closer to my husband.

"Oh, my god! Tom!" Melanie yelled, getting Tom's attention and making his way over to us with a sharpie in his hand.
-"Oh, my god, Y/n..He's coming!" She squealed into my ear excitedly.
I knew she was fighting the urge to scream her lungs out. While he was making his way over to us, some girls tried to push past us to get to him.
"Bitch, move!" Melanie said, pushing the girl away aggressively.

"Hey, Tom~!" She smiled softly.
-"Hallo!" He smiled back, signing her poster above himself.
-"Hi, Tom! It's nice to meet you.." I say, my heart racing as he signed my CD's and poster.
-"Hi, it's nice to meet you too!" He smiled and glanced up at me before moving to the girl next to me.

"Oh, my god, Y/n..I'm gonna pass out!" Melanie says, out of breath.
-"I thought you were gonna fli-MELANIE! Oh, my god! Bill..Bill's coming over!" I say, pushing her and she loses her balance, gripping onto my arm.

"Woah! Calm down! Don't embarrass yourself in front of your man." She said and I immediately stopped. Bill came up to us with a smile on his face. He looked up at me, making me turn redder than a fucking tomato.
-"Hi, it's nice to meet you!" He said, signing Melanie's poster.
-"It's nice to meet you too. You know, my friend here, Y/n.." she said while he was signing my CD's.
-"Nice to meet you, Y/n." He looked up at me to smile before looking back down to sign my poster.
-"Hi, Bill.." I say, my voice slightly cracking. I wanted to scream so loud.
-"let me tell you..this girl has a HUGE crush on you. It's not even funny anymore." Melanie full on exposed me to my husband.

He laughed softly, making my heart ache.
"I'm flattered." He smiled.
-"Yeah, apparently you're her husband. Which I find very cute 'cause y'all two would actually be so cute." Melanie smiled, raising her brows up and down.
-"I can see that" He looked right into my eyes, making me weak to my knees.

"Really?" She said in a teasing tone.
-"Yeah, very beautiful girl." He complimented.
-"Thank you, Bill..I really-I really appreciate it so much..especially coming from you." I said, my voice soft. I was super nervous and my cheeks were red and it was getting hot out here.

"I can see you're nervous. Your cheeks are really giving it away." He laughed.
-"Oh, sorry! It's just..I can't-I don't know how to react when I'm speaking with my celebrity crush.." I explain.
-"It's fine. I find it cute actually." He smiled before looking at my wristband.
-"Oh, we have the same one. That's exciting!" He giggled.
-"Yeah, I love matching with you..I mean, like, in a good way..not in a stalker, creepy way..If that makes sense." I say. I definitely embarrassed myself..

"What's your number? Maybe we could hang out sometime. I really like your vibe." He smiled, pulling out his phone to which girls tried to snatch.
(Back tf up. He's asking me)

I took his phone with shaky hands before putting in my number.
"I'll text you when I have time. Maybe we could schedule something." He smiled and I nodded.
-"It was nice talking to you." He said and moved to the girls next to me.

"Oh, my god..I can't breath." I say, breathing heavily.
-"be prepared 'cause your other husbands are close by." She smirks, looking at Gustav and Georg.
-"Why do they have to be so fine?.." I groan.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.
。・゚゚・               ・゚゚・。
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱:

・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.。・゚゚・               ・゚゚・。𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱: