𝗖𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗗

Tokio Hotel were backstage rehearsing for their concert tonight. There was already so many fans outside, screaming and asking for autographs. Y/n is Bill's girlfriend whom he loves to death.

They all just got off the tour bus and the band signed a few autographs. The whole time, Bill had a hand on Y/n's waist so he wouldn't lose her.
Some of the fans were excited to get close to Bill's girlfriend and asked for her autograph as well. She wasn't famous or anything so she was confused on why they would ask but did it anyway.

Once they were done, they headed inside and began to practice. Y/n watched in adoration as Bill sang and did his little dance moves. She fell in love all over again. The first time they met was at a concert of them in 2006. That was two years ago.

Bill had forgotten something on the tour bus and as much as he didn't wanna send you alone, he asked you if you could get it for him. Without hesitation, you went out the building and headed to the tour bus, searching for the item Bill was asking for.
You eventually found it and stepped out the tour bus.

Once you stepped out, you saw Bill walking towards you with a smile on his face. Girls began to scream with every step he took, getting even more obsessed by the way his hips swayed side to side as he walked.

You smiled softly and made you way towards him, holding up the item in your hand.

The girls became a lil' too wild and broke out. They ran towards Bill, pushing past one another to get to him. Bill on the other hand looked scared. He jumped a little bit and you gasped once you saw that everyone was running towards him with papers and pens in their hands.

Bill tried making his way towards you but couldn't make it in time. Before they knew it, they were both lost in the crowd, trying to find their way to each other.

Bill doesn't like feeling alone, especially in crowds like this because it gives him so much anxiety and it's the same with you. You began to panic a little but took deep breaths, pushing past the girls to find Bill. Some of the girls went to the building and started banging on the door. Security couldn't even stop and slowly started pulling all the girls away and searched for Bill and Y/n.

Bill pushed past the girls, looking at every one of them to make sure he isn't pushing Y/n.

After awhile, there was only a few girls because the rest got pulled away. Bill was able to spot Y/n by her hair and made his way towards her. Y/n was looking all around, and saw Bill coming her way. She ran towards him and he wrapped his arms around her, nuzzling against her neck as he kissed it softly. He lifted her up by gripping her thighs and walking out of the crowd. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

Bill didn't wanna let her go. He was scared the whole time he was searching for her. He knew he wasn't ever gonna let her go grab something of his without sending someone with her. He's also gonna make sure the gates are more secured with more security.

He set you down and hugged you tightly, his breathing slowing down. He calmed down and eventually kissed you softly on the lips.

"I'm sorry, baby..I didn't know that was gonna happen." He said, stroking your cheek softly.
-"It's okay, It's Not your fault. Life is full of mysteries." She replied.
He held her hand tightly and took her inside and Tom jogged his way over to them with his guitar strapped around him.

"What happened?" He asked, concerned on why they took so long and the banging that was happening.
-"The girls out there broke out and it became really crowded and I lost Y/n. I couldn't find her." Bill explained, Tom nodding. He made sure they were both okay and let Bill take a mini break. He could tell that he was still a little shaken up by the whole thing.

Once he was feeling a bit calmed down, he kissed Y/n before making his way back to the stage and cleared his voice before singing again.