𝗖𝗥𝗔𝗭𝗬 𝗘𝗫²

I woke up the next morning on a bed that definitely wasn't mine. The surroundings looked a little too much familiar for it to be my room. I sat up in the bed and the bed sheets were black. I furrowed my brows and looked at the walls. There was so many posters on the wall but the Metallica one gave it away. Especially the amount of belts that were hanging on the wall. What the fuck was I doing in Bill's room?

I got out of bed and I was wearing his clothes. Did this fucker really change me?
(No shit. How else did you change your clothes?)
I headed towards the door and heard Bill talking to his brother about how he found a new bitch at the party last night.

I roll my eyes and decided to head downstairs. Its not like I'm a literal stranger.
Since Tom was in the kitchen and Bill was sitting at the counter, facing him. Tom noticed me first.

"A new bitch, huh?" Tom raised a brow as his eyes went back to Bill.

"Yeah, she's mad fine." Bill replied, smacking his hand against the counter.

"I still see the same bitch." Tom shrugged, making me scoff and Bill turn around so fast.

"Did you just call me a bitch, Kaulitz?" I say, glaring at him.

"Yeah, and you're finna be my bitch soon enough." He smirked.

"What the fuck?" Bill furrowed his brows, standing up from the chair.

"Oh, hell no. I'm done with the Kaulitz's." I scoff.

"I'm just fucking with you." Tom laughed, taking his lunch-able out of the microwave.

"Don't be fucking with me if you can't even cook." I look him up and down and Bill made his way towards me, lifting me up by my hips and throwing me over his shoulder. My soul literally left my body. I thought I was gonna fall but he was gripping onto my thighs, holding me as he took me back to his room. I could hear Tom's bitch-ass laughing. That's why he can't cook.

Bill threw me on his bed and shut his door.

"Why am I here is the question." I say, crossing my arms against my chest.

"You were drunk off your ass last night." He rolled his eyes, getting my dress from last night out of his closet and throwing it at me.

"Awh, you washed it for me?" I smiled at him. He furrowed his brows, looking down at me in annoyance. He was so done with me and we haven't even had an actual conversation.

"Yeah, no shit I washed it for you. Why do you think it smells like me?" He said, handing me my heels which were also cleaned.

"Looks like you still care for me." I laugh, looking up at him.

"You're so annoying. Stating the obvious." He rolled his eyes.

"Care to explain what happened last night?" I tilt my head, squinting my eyes.

"You came crawling back to me, begging for me to take you back." He snorted.

"I know that did not happen. Don't play with me." I glare at him in frustration.

"Long story short: You kissed a different guy after you said you didn't know him." Bill crossed his arms against his chest.

"Okay, that was not me."

"How can you say it wasn't you when I literally saw you? Are you retarted?" He shook his head.

"Okay, What if it was ai?" I roll my eyes, putting my hand up in surrender.

"How the fuck did I even date you in the first place? You're stupid." He scoffed, scratching his head.

"Alright, I was just playing!" I say. I didn't want him to regret dating me. I still love him but I'm not telling him that.

"I don't give a fuck. You're mad annoying. At this point, Tom could have you." He sighed.

"I don't want Tom. He can't cook for shit. Bro's eating a pizza lunch-able." I laugh.
(Me too, Tom.)

"So you want me?" Bill raised a brow, smirking.

"I didn't say that."

"Seems like you did. If you want me, just say that." He chuckles.

"Says the one who has been blowing up my phone 24/7 with different numbers because you kept getting blocked." I raise both my brows, looking up at him.

"And you were blowing me at some point." He smirked, licking his lips.

"Okay, pervert." I scoff.

"You liked it. Don't even lie." He laughed. Lord, did he look extra fine today. I would blow him, I'm not gonna lie..Wait. What am I even thinking right now?

"How can you tell me?"

"I just know." H shrugged.

"Pfft, bye."

"Don't even play, Y/n. You were moaning and took me real de-"
-"Okay, stop. We don't need details." I stopped him, almost choking on my saliva.

"Alright, my bad. You know how I like being specific." He smirked.
-"especially when it's about you." He brushed his fingers against my cheek.

"Alright, buddy. Calm down." I roll my eyes.

"I don't know if it's me or you're just looking mad sexy right now." He whispered against my ear, his fingers finding their way onto my hip.

"At this point you're trying it." I shake my head.

"Yet you're not stopping me." He pressed his lips against my jawline, kissing his way down to my neck.

I didn't even stop him. I missed this. I missed when he gave me so much attention.

His fingers found their way into the waistband of his pajama pants he let me wear. I felt his fingers almost slipping into my panties as I just remembered that it was his fault we broke apart. He cheated and I didn't wanna give him a second chance.

I pushed him away and he furrowed his brows, looking down at me in disappointment.

"You tried it, Bill." I say, putting on my heels and grabbing my dress, heading towards his door.

"You're gonna bring my clothes back, right?" He said.

"No." I replied, leaving his house and calling a cab.

Once I made it home, I threw my dress and heels in the closet and grabbed the jacket I stole that smelt exactly like him. I'm not weird, I swear!

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀😡
𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆 '𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗧𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗚𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘃'𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗹𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴😽🎀.