𝗝𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗬

ℬ𝒊𝒍𝒍'𝒔 𝒫𝒐𝒗—

Recently Y/n has gotten a boyfriend and I've been having a massive crush on her. Even before she's gotten a boyfriend, she has always been my adult crush. It's weird because she's my neighbor but she is too beautiful to resist. She has a big heart and I'm willing to do anything..even if it means taking care of her son. We know each other pretty well and she's told me she hasn't had any luck with any relationships she's had. I wanted what's best for her and seeing her with a man she's met off a dating app pissed me off.

I stepped out of my apartment, locking the door and as I was about to head to my car, I saw Y/n laughing with her new so called 'boyfriend'.

"Oh, Bill, Come!" She gestured me to come over. Probably to introduce me.

I didn't wanna be rude and made my way over to her, forcing a smile onto my face.

"This is Tyler." She smiled as she introduced her boyfriend to me.

"Uhm, Hi Tyler..I'm Bill. It's a pleasure to meet you." I forced a smile as I shook his hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Bill. I'm looking forward to hanging out with you. Maybe even get a girl of your own for a double date, if you're down." He chuckled. I nodded my head as I pulled away from them. As long as she had a smile on her face, I was okay with it.

"Alright, it was nice to meet you, Tyler. I got somewhere to be." I say, heading to my car and driving off.

A few days later, I was at a bar speaking with this women I met. We were getting along and I thought she was gonna be the one until something else caught my attention. I saw Tyler at the same bar speaking with one of his friends. I wasn't trying to be nosy but my attention just focused on them two.

"Y/n is a lovely lady but..you know, I'm not looking forward to sticking with her. Especially since she has a son of her own." Tyler shrugged, taking a sip of his whisky before his eyes trailed down a women in a red dress and blonde hair.

"Hey there, beautiful.." He whistled, smirking at her as she returned it and continued making her way to the bathroom.

"Anyways, I have to use the bathroom." He said, making his way to the guys bathroom. It was locked and out of order.

"Are you kidding me?" He shakes his head and made his way towards the exit that led to the back of the bar.

"I have to go. It was nice talking to you." I said to the women, taking out my wallet and placing my cash on the counter.

"Wait, aren't you gonna ask for my number?!" She yelled as I stood up from my chair and went out to the back.

"Go right ahead. There's room for another." Tyler said as he was pissing.

"Nah, I'm good but I need you to stay away from Y/n if you're gonna be treating her this way." I said, making him turn around.

"Oh, it's you!" He laughed, crossing his arms against his chest.

"Well, if you like her so much..let me tell you something. She's good for a few smashes." He smirked. That really pissed me off and I punched him in the face, pushing him against the wall and kicking him in the stomach. I continued to punch him repeatedly, making sure I drew blood.

"Stay the hell away from her. Ghost her and don't speak to her ever again, do you hear me?" I said, looking down at the man.

"Yes, yes, I'll do that..I won't speak to her ever again. I will ghost her!" He said, breathing heavily in horror.

"Good." I say, walking away and getting to my car and driving back home.

The next day I saw Y/n waiting outside her apartment all dressed up and glammed.

"Tyler stood me up.." she forced a smile, looking at me. She looked so beautiful..

"Oh, I'm sorry." I sigh, making my way to her.

"Uhm, if he's not coming..can I?" I look into her eyes.

"Are you asking me out?" She smiled, holding onto her purse as she looked up at me.

"What if I am?" I smirk as she laughed softly.

"I wouldn't say no." She shrugged.

"I mean, since you're all dressed up and so am I..We could go out." I shrugged and she pretended to think about it.

"Hmm..I say we could go to the bar if you'd like." She shrugged.

I nodded and we headed to my car and drove to a different bar. I didn't wanna run into the same women or Tyler if he was there.

This was inspired by
my current favorite show
Cobra Kai🎀😊.