𝗦𝗛𝗬

I was sitting at my desk, doing my assignments while my friend ranted about her new boyfriend and accusing him of cheating.

"But I honestly think he's cheating on me because, like..He doesn't even hang out with me like that. You know, like Kendrick? He would always be there for me, so why can't Daniel?" She rolls her eyes, making me shake my head slightly.

"Miranda, you and Daniel have been dating for a week..give him some time. It's not his fault he doesn't wanna be with you 24/7. He's probably not comfortable being that close with you, and if you don't like it, don't get a boyfriend three days after you lose your last relationship." I say, writing down my notes and my pencil led broke.
-"Shit.." I sigh and stand up from my chair.

"So you're calling me a slut?" Miranda said and I rolled my eyes while walking away.

I made my way to the sharpener and stuck my pencil in, turning the handle and sharpening my pencil. As I was about to walk away, someone knocked on the door and I was the closest so I opened it to reveal some goth boy.

"Uhm, I think he's new, Miss." I say and let him in.
-"Oh, welcome!" Ms.Garcia smiled happily, making the boy smile back slightly.

"What's your name?" She asked.
-"Bill.." he mumbled quietly.
-"Pardon me, I couldn't hear you, love." She said.
-"I think he said Billy or Bill..or something like that, I don't know." I shrugged.
-"Bill.." he said, a bit louder this time.

"Oh, Bill!! It's nice to meet you Bill." She smiled.
-"Y/n, why don't you take him to the desk in front of you and Miranda. Maybe fill him in?" She said with pleading eyes.
-"sure" I smile and we headed back to my desk.

"You can sit here" I say and pat the desk facing me and Miranda.
-"Okay.." he said and sat down.

"Erm.." Miranda murmured and laughed.
-"What's so funny?" I asked with an eyebrow raise.

"He looks like a girl." She laughed.
-"Haha, very Funny." I say sarcastically.
-"Shut the fuck up. Stop being such a bitch." I say and she scoffs.
-"I'm being a bitch?"

"Yes. no wonder your ex left you." I laughed and she rolled her eyes.
-"Fuck you" she said, standing up and grabbing her backpack.

"Oh, another student!" Ms.Garcia exclaimed.
-"What's your name?" She asked and he responded but I couldn't hear anything from here.

"Oh, welcome, Tom. Uhm, you could sit back there somewhere." She said and pointed to the back.
-"Ooh.." I heard Miranda say with a smirk, sitting back down at her desk next to me.

"Y/n, would you mind filling him in too?" Ms.Garcia asked.
-"no problem" I smiled and he made his way over to us.
-"Thank you, Y/n!"

Tom sat down next to Bill, both of them smiling softly at each other and they began to speak with each other.
"Do you know each other?" I asked.
-"He's my brother." Tom responded.
-"Oh!! That's nice!" I smiled.

"So..Does your bother know anything about looks?" Miranda asked.
-"Uhm, excuse me?" Tom said with a weird look on his face.
-"Bro, stop being so disrespectful." I say and she rolls her eyes.

"Alright, I'm sorry, emo boy." She said, her voice filled with sass.
-"Get the fuck out our face." I say.
-"No. What's your name?" She asked Tom but he ignored her and comforted Bill.

She sighs and gets up, moving to another desk.

"I'm sorry about her. She just changed ever since she became popular but..It honestly would've never happened if it wasn't for me." I shrug. I could ruin her life in this school by spreading false information or just exposing her for the cheap whore she is.

"Anyways, This is just simple Math. It'll be hard to understand but I swear you'll understand it quickly." I smiled and they returned it.

"Who's older?" I asked with an eyebrow raise.
-"Me." Tom smirked.
-"so..you failed a grade?" I asked and he shook his head.
-"No, 10 minutes older." He nodded, smiling.

"Oh! Oh!..OH! Yall are Twins!" I gasp and they nod.
-"Awh, that's so cool! I wish I was a twin.." I sigh.

"Bill looks like me" Tom chuckled.
-"Sadly.." Bill mumbled.

"What's wrong?" I asked.
-"I'm just the ugly twin. I get made fun of all the time and Tom is there to comfort me." He frowned.
-"You're not ugly. Who told you that?" I say, my attention on him.

"Everyone.." he shrugs.
-"If I'm being honest..You're probably one of the most handsome boy I've ever seen. Every other boy here is ugly as fuck.." I whisper and he looks up at me, his eyes filled with adoration.
-"You really think so?.."

"I know so." I smiled and he returns it.

"Can I see y'all's schedule?" I asked and they handed me their schedule.
I looked at both of their periods and had 3 different classes with Bill and other 3 with Tom, and us 3 have 2 classes together, meaning I'd see them everyday.

"Alright, I have three with you and three with you and..all of us have two together, which is this one and science." I said and gestured at the both of them.

"That's cool!!" Tom smiled.
-"Yeah, I'm sure you guys will fit in pretty well." I say.
-"I highly doubt that." Tom sighed.

"Everyone is just Blind but I'll introduced you guys to my friends at lunch. They all seem to have kind manners unlike some people." I roll my eyes and gesture towards Miranda who was now speaking with a different boy.

"Right.." Tom laughed and looked over at her.

"Oh, make sure y'all stay away from her. She's been with half the guys here and y'all don't wanna be one of them. I'm also 100% sure she wants you though." I say and point at Tom and he side eyes Bill, making him giggle.
-"No, thank you." Tom smiled.

We laughed and continued to talk about Miranda and eventually I explained the problems on my book.