𝗖𝗥𝗔𝗭𝗬 𝗘𝗫¹

I know Bill wouldn't
hurt anyone! This is
js for a story😜!!

Recently my ex has been spamming me, asking me to pick up the calls so we could talk. I didn't wanna talk to him since he cheated on me and thought I wouldn't leave him. I loved him so much and gave him everything.

He messaged me and I looked at my phone. He messages from a different number every time I block him.
'Baby, call me back. I wanna hear your voice.' He said. I roll my eyes, responding with, 'No, find someone else to bother because I don't want you anymore.'
That was an intense lie.
I still have feelings for Bill but he doesn't have to know that.

He immediately responded when he saw my message.
'You know you still love me. Call me, baby..Let me hear you.'
I sigh, putting my phone back and continued to get ready for this big party that was happening to tonight.
I wore a mini black dress that hugged my body perfectly. It made my boobs so fire as fuck!

I put on my black heels and did my makeup and hair. I look sexy and that's all that matters.

I picked out a black mini purse and put everything I need in there. I grabbed my phone and had 72 missed calls from Bill.

"This bitch won't leave me alone." I say, heading out of my house and called an Uber to drive me to the party. When I got there, there was people staring at me. Boys whistling.

I can just say right now that I get guys' attention which Bill never liked. The guys were jealous of Bill when we dated. They would glare at him as he made out with my by the lockers, gripping my ass.

I stepped into the party and was immediately hit by the smell of alcohol and weed. I decided I wanted to take a shot.

I headed to the kitchen and poured me a drink. I drunk it down in one gulp.
"You're so fuckin' hot, Y/n." Some guy said as he placed his hand on my waist.
-"Thank you" I say. I looked up at him and it was a boy from my school.
-"I heard that you and Bill broke up. Is that true?" He asked, licking his lips, his hand slowly trailing down to my ass.
-"Yes, and you cannot hit." I smiled, pushing his hand away and taking another shot before walking away.

"Y/n! Question!" Some gothic girl waved, walking up to me.
-"Yes?"
-"Are You and-"
-"No, we're not dating." I reply. I knew what she was gonna ask. She's into gothic guys like him. He'd be interested. The guys didn't know how I would even give him a chance. He's quite attractive himself so why not?

After awhile, I was drunk and stumbling. I headed upstairs where no one was and bumped into a tall figure.
"Oh, shit! You found your way back to daddy." I heard a familiar voice say. I furrow my brows and look up to see Bill.
(Daddy Bill.)

"Uh, no." I say, pushing past him.
-"You know you want me." He said, grabbing me by my waist.
-"I don't want you." I push him away.
He rolled his eyes and pushed me against the wall forcefully, pinning me there with his bod and weight.

"Who were you talking to earlier?" He asked, looking down at me.
-"What are You Talking about?"
-"don't play dumb with me, Y/n." He said, hitting my wrist onto the wall, making me wince.
-"Who was it?"

"I don't know"
-"You don't know?"
-"No! And even if I did, it's none of your business." I scoff.
-"it is my business because you're my girl." He said, making me laugh.
-"You're delusional, baby"
-"you still love me. I can see it in your eyes." He said, his voice low and seductive.

"No, but you are obsessed. It's not healthy."
-"I don't give a fuck if it's healthy or not!" He said, his hands finding their way to my hips.

"You know what I do to those nudes you sent me?" He asks, his breathing against my ear.
-"You still have those?"
-"Mhm, I look at them every night, jerking off to them." He smirks, kissing my cheek.
-"Fuckin' pervert."
-"and you're not trying anything to stop me." He chuckled, kissing down my neck. His hand was sliding under my dress, lifting it up slightly.

He sucked onto my neck, leaving a mark. He then kissed down my collarbone and above my breast, sucking there too. He knew what he was doing. He did it all the time when we dated. He would fuck me and mark me all over the place so people could know I was taken which was obvious.

One time he left his initials on both my inner thighs so people could see them when I wore a skirt.

His fingers found there way towards my folds and rubbed gently. I moan softly before pushing him away once someone came upstairs.

It was the guy who tried talking to me.
"The fuck is going on? You said y'all broke up." He scoffed.

"You think she would actually leave me?" Bill smirked, pulling me in my my waist.
-"yes" I say, pushing him away and heading towards the guy, grabbing his hand and kissing him softly. I was disgusted but I wanted Bill to think I didn't want him. The guy kissed back, roughly and he took that as an advantage to grip my ass.
If I'm being honest..only Bill could do that.

"You fucking bitch. You said you didn't know who he was." Bill said, pulling me back by my hair.
-"Ow, Bill!" I say and and grips onto my waist, holding onto my purse.

"I'm just gonna make an excuse for myself and say you were just drunk and had no clue what you were doing." He said, taking me to my car and helping me get into the passenger seat, smacking my ass hard, making my groan and wince in pain.

He stepped inside the drivers seat, driving us to his house. He wasn't that drunk but he knew what he was doing.

Anyways, he took my inside his house and took me upstairs.
He helped me out of my dress and gave me some of his brothers clothes. He then helped me remove my makeup and kissed me deeply, his tongue sliding into my mouth, making me moan. He pulled away and pushed me onto the bed, putting the cover over me.

"Now go to sleep."
(Anything for you😫.)