Chapter 37: Afterwards

Clay POV.
After smut

George smiled back at me before climbing up. He was completely confident until he was out of the bed, almost as if he knew that he was being watched. The smile faltered and he glanced back over at me. I climbed up myself, grabbing the top sheet of the bed which was clean and I wrapped it around him.

Then I pulled on my shirt and a pair of pants, ones that I wouldn’t mind getting dirty and cleaning alongside the sheets. “I’ll be right back, George.” I told him. “If you need to then you can shower, I’ll clean everything.” The beautiful brunette gave a nod and a small smile, but it seemed like there was some other unknown issue. “Are you okay?” I asked him.

Slowly he smiled. “Yes, I am fine.” He sat himself down on a desk chair, back still hidden with the ripped sheet. “Just thinking.” The brunette seemed tired, yet he couldn’t find himself falling asleep. I walked over, feeling gross yet I couldn’t help but take the time to give him affection.

“Would you like me to bring you anything? Food or some more blankets? I’m already getting water.” A faint smile appeared on the brunette’s face. I was unsure what it meant but he appeared to be quite happy that I was offering all of these things.
“Some food would be nice.” He smiled.

I nodded wordlessly, turning and walking out of the room. I stopped by the hall closet outside of the door where Niki kept towels, blankets, and sheets. I grabbed all three of them, carrying them back into the bedroom. George seemed shocked at how quick I was as I set the folded sheets and blankets on the floor and I passed him a towel.

“I’ll be right back.” I said, smiling at him. Although I was wanting to get out of my sticky clothes, I wanted to make sure George was alright, since he was the one I had fucked. The brunette seemed surprisingly fine though, standing himself up to clean the mess off without even a shake. “I’ll find something good to eat.”

Carefully I made my way downstairs, attempting to be silent as I passed by Niki’s door so as to not wake her. When we had hurried upstairs earlier we didn’t bother to shut the curtains, allowing thin streams of moonlight to guide my way downstairs without tripping in the process.

After filling two glasses with water for both of us I grabbed some fruit, just something small for him when I got back upstairs. The brunette could busy himself with eating and I’ll make the bed with fresh clean sheets. Tomorrow when Niki went to work then I could wash all of the old stuff.

We’d get away with it without her ever guessing what had transpired between us. As I returned up the stairs I sped up, wanting to be out of my gross clothes now, and wanting to change the sheets and go to bed. Much to my surprise though, as I stepped through the door of my bedroom I saw George shuffling around, making the bed. He spared a glance over at me.

“Hey.” Was all he said as I set the glasses and the fruit on my desk. Then he went back to what he was doing as he tucked in a sheet.
“Hey.” I responded, walking over to help him. As I moved I talked. "What are you doing moving around? I could have done this."

"You've done more than enough already." He replied, not looking away from the bed as he continued to tuck the sides in. "I figured I needed to do something around the house, even if it's just making the bed. Plus it means we can cuddle faster."
"You want to cuddle?" I asked, happiness bubbling when he said it aloud.

He nodded, seemingly deciding he was finished and moving on to the blankets. Before he did anything though, I cut him off. "George, allow me. You can have the food I brought up and get comfy." I was still in the disgusting cum and clothes but he was still my first priority.

The brunette just gave a small nod and backed off, settling himself in the chair. He watched as I tucked the blanket into the bed before spinning around. "Are you finished eating?" I questioned, since he was just sitting with the glass of water held in both hands. Without a word he nodded, and I could see his tiredness.

George set the glass down and before he had the chance to stand himself up I scooped him into his arms. "Clay!" He gasped, moving to grab me as I began walking to the bed, but then he giggled. "I can walk, you know?"
"Then I guess I didn't manage to fuck you hard enough." I teasingly responded.

He blushed but didn't say anything more as I set him down. "You are joining me, right?" He questioned, shuffling to the side and leaving room for me.
"Yes, just a moment." I remembered that I was still covered in our cum, the sticky gross feeling which was beginning to overwhelm me.

I pulled my clothes off before grabbing the extra towel, wiping myself off. George was unsubtly admiring me as I got changed. After I finished with the towel I added it to the pile of dirty sheets, alongside my clothes. Then I pulled a hoodie and some sweatpants on. He watched me from the warm blankets patiently.

"I'll be right back." I reassured him. "Just let me dump these in the laundry."
"Can't you just come to bed?" He responded with a whine. "I want to touch you."
"In a minute." I reassured him. "I don't want my bedroom to smell of sex."

"But our sex smells so good." He smirked before giggling. It seemed that although he had made the comment he found it embarrassing.
"I'll just be two minutes at most." I reassured again, gathering the sheets.
"I'll be counting." George reassured. I nodded before hurrying off.

Sure enough I was less than two minutes, managing to return to George. The brunette was curled up under the covers, already asleep. "So cute." I muttered to myself, joining him under the covers and flicking off the light. He grumbled something I couldn't understand as I pulled him close to me.

The two of us ended up cuddling together, a sweet embrace. Our bodies basically becoming one as we both drifted deeper and deeper into sleep. The beloved boy opposite me nuzzling closer and closer to me, using me as a warm pillow.

✨️The Next Morning✨️

"Goodbye Niki, enjoy work." I said, standing in the hallway with the woman as she pulled her shoes on. "I'll see you this evening for dinner."
"Goodbye Clay… is George still asleep?" She asked, her brows furrowing.
"He must be." I shrugged, since he was still wrapped in blankets upstairs.

"Well tell him I said good morning when he wakes up." I nodded at her request, watching as she stepped out and shut the door behind her with me turning away.
A moment after she was gone the brunette appeared at the top of the stairs. "Is Niki gone?" He questioned, with me nodding at him. "So we can clean the sheets?"

Before he had the chance to move there was a knock on the door, catching our attention and luring George down the steps. I opened the door cautiously, unsure of who it could be before my eyes widened. "Jimmy?"
______________________________________
1280 words

Huh, wonder what is going to happen