Chapter 35: Under the Covers

Hello peeple, been a while since I've written for you guys. How is everyone? What do you think of the story so far?

Anyway, pretty obvious what's happening.

Enjoy 🤷‍♀️
______________________________________
George POV.
Smut warning

"Aww, are you cold?" He asked patronisingly as he trapped me beneath him. I lightly whacked at his shirt, showing my dislike for the teasing but he merely chuckled. "Perhaps I'll have to warm you up sweetheart." It was patronising and I would have slapped him again if he didn't pin my hands. His lips went to my neck, nipping at the skin. "George..." He mumbled.

I just whined, loving the touch that he was giving me. Yet I noticed the blush that was growing on his face.
"George I know this is blunt..." He began, feeling unsure. "...but can I fuck you?" He asked.

The question was a simple one yet it swt fireworks running through me. All that I could do in the moment was flutter my eyes shut and nod. I expected him to bite on my neck again or begin pulling my clothes off, but he didn't.

"I want words." His voice was firm, dangerous even, making it clear to me that he would indeed do nothing until I gave him verbal consent. "I want to hear you saying that I can fuck you... please baby."

Fundy never went far enough to ask for verbal consent, a nod was usually enough, but I opened my eyes. His piercing yellow cut through my soul, shining like the gold of a god. "Y-yes... please." I stammered. Then he did as I hoped and bit into the side of my neck, earning a gasp.

"You are going to look so fucking hot underneath me." He chuckled after releasing me from his mouth. I could still feel the sting of his teeth as they clashed against my skin, and he kissed and licked at the mark to help draw away that pain.

Then he sat back, with me watching him as he pulled his shirt off. I admired his beauty, craving the ability to touch it. Since his hands were no longer restraining mine I did just that, my palm flat as I reached up to feel at his faint chest, falling into the temptation of earlier on the couch. Yet when I was about to get close he grabbed at me.

"Did I say you could move gorgeous?" The blond questioned. The voice was scary yet ultimately a turn-on. I could feel myself growing harder at the tone. I shook my head at him, and he tilted his head. "So why did you?" The tone was low, challenging, both scary and attractive. I let out a small gulp.

"I wanted to touch you..." my voice was shaky, uncertain, confident I'd get some kind of punishment out of it. I wasn't sure if that expectation was a good thing or not. "I wanted to touch your body." His face was firm but he nodded.

Clay pulled my hand to his chest, pressing it against it. The entire time he watched me as I felt over his body, admiring his toned chest. "You are so attractive." I told him. "You could be a model, or an actor." The blond seemed shocked at that, eyes widening. Before I could question him he kissed me again.

"Stand up and strip." He instructed firmly, eyes narrowing as he looked at me. I was about to tell him I could do it laying down but his expression let me know I should stand up for it. As I shakily climbed off of the bed he glanced around the room before his eyes drifted back to me. "I want you to face me while you do it."

I glanced away, unsure if it was some kind of kink of his, but I did as he asked. His gaze never drifted down though, his eyes just met mine. Then he laid me down on the bed, under the covers before pulling off his own clothes and joining me. I thought it was strange, gross. "Won't we make a mess of your sheets?" I asked.

"I don't care." He responded, kissing at me as I was concealed, hidden like a pearl within an oyster. A hand trailed down my body, I moaned as he eventually reached an erect cock, pushing up against his hips. My lips parted in a moan as he admired me. "You look stunning." He told me. "Looking at me like that, like an angel."

"Clay-" I muttered, feeling the overwhelming pleasure as he quickly began to stroke along my length, earning a loud, desperate moan which I silenced by biting the sheets, precum leaking.
"Good boy." He responded. I saw the gaze in his eyes, pure and loving.

Clay POV.

It felt weird knowing that this was being filmed, despite also knowing that they never showed this. It didn't change the fact that this would be kept by the people behind it. That was the reason I wanted him to be hidden. Even if there were cameras in every other inch of this room I knew there couldn't be any in the bed.

"You are mine." I whispered in his ear, hands drifting away from his erection as I parted his legs. "Here, under the covers, I'm the only one who can see your body."
"Clay... fuck..." my fingers drifted to his hole, ghosting over it to wind him up.

"The only one." I repeated. It was both a promise to him and a threat to anyone who may be listening through the cameras. I would be the only one able to see his bare body tonight. His precum becoming a self made lube.

He was incredibly tight, reacting loudly to everything I did to him, even with his teeth biting right through the sheets. "So pretty." I smirked, rubbing against his walls, hearing his beautiful moans. I added a second finger, curling and scissoring both of them. His fingers moved to grip at my hair as I thrusted my fingers deeper.

"Clay... more please." He begged, tugging my hair and earning a groan from me. I pressed my fingers deeper and he whined out.
"Quiet darling." I said softly. "We don't want Niki to hear."

"Sorry." He began but I covered his mouth as soon as the word left his mouth. At the same time I pushed my fingers against his prostate, earning a cry out. After silencing himself with a whimper he decided to busy himself by sucking on my fingers. I hummed at the sensation, continuing to fuck him with my other hand.

His hands continued to roughly tug at my hair, and I groaned at the feeling. "Please~" he begged when I cautiously moved my hand away. "Hurry up. I don't need you to keep... fu~" He paused, panting while I pressed my fingers against his prostate, flaring his nerves. "Cla- please." I did as he said, partially out of my own desperateness but also to quieten him down.

When I pulled my hand out of his quaking hole I wiped it on a tissue on my bedside table before pushing the beautiful brunette's legs apart further. "Clay-" He begged again.
______________________________________
1250 words

Part two of smut 2morrow, or maybe not. I haven't decided yet.

And the longer I take to sort thus smut out, the longer I have to write the smut chapter for my own story. Read it at EZRAisTHEBEST