Chapter 3- Surprise, Surprise

I woke up to the sound of All time Low "Some Where in Neverland". I groaned and hit the snooze button getting up out of bed and shuffling to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. I looked like a zombie. But that's how i always look according to those people. I took a shower and changed into my Paramore shirt and dark blue skinnies. I ran down stairs and threw on my converse and my backpack grabbing my keys and rushing out the door with no breakfast.

I parked my car and got out running to my first period class. I wasn't late i just like being first. I slumped down into my chair right as people walked in. They stared at me weird like always but I just shrugged it off. The teacher walked in and started talking when someone walked in " Oh uhm sorry im late." i looked up. I knew that voice " Who are you?" she asked. I shook my head, It couldn't be " I'm.." "Ren" i whispered. Thank god no one heard me the girls were either to busy looking at him or making themselves "prettier" for him.

The teacher gave a smile " Ah Ren yes the new student you can sit right there next to Amelia. Raise your hand honey." he cracked a smile " I know which one she is." my eyes widened as he said that and all the sluts groaned. He came and slid into the chair right next to me " Hi Lia." i turned to look at his beautiful face " What are you doing here Ren? Why aren't you in Battery City?" he shrugged "I got bored" my mouth was agape "You cant just leave! Can you?" another shrug " Well i sure did." i shook my head and raised my hand.

The teacher looked at me " Yes Amelia?" i looked up "I don't feel good can i go to the office?" she nodded writing me a hall pass "Can i take her? It would be good for me to see where it is anyway." she nodded writing another one. Great thanks Ren. I stormed into the hall and out the door "LIA! LIA WAIT UP!" i turned around to face him "Ren please tell me...how did you get out of my mind?" he put his hands on his head " I really don't know ok? I just woke up in a house filled with people who i didn't know. They called me son...an-and i-i-i just don't know."

I came and put my hand on his cheek he nuzzled into it " Oh Ren" i wrapped my arms around his neck as he snaked his around my waist. He picked me up and then placed me on his back "Come on lets go i think there is a couple of swings with our names on it." i squealed as he walked to my car throwing me into the passenger seat. He plopped into the drivers side and put his hand out "Keys" i shook my head no "Do i have to tickle them out of you? Because if you have forgotten i know where all the spots are."

I climbed into the backseat trying to get away from him. But he was faster and grabbed me pulling me onto his lap. Ren started to poke and tickle me " REN!STOP AHHH!" i was laughing so hard i was crying. He stopped his forehead on mine. I ran my fingers through his hair " Ren i'm so happy your here." He kissed my lips softly and then a bit more intensely. I pulled away smiling " Can i have those keys now princess?" i nodded and handed him the keys " Thank you."

Ren drove us to a park near my house. It was like any normal park, I guess. Sandbox, jungle Jim, and last but not least, swings.

"Race you to the swings!" Ren shouted. "TURDNUGGET!," I shouted back at him since he knew I hate running. As always he beat me to it, and sat down on one of the swings kicking his legs in the air. I went up to one of the swings and touched the seat, staring at it. It reminded me of when I actually had friends and was happy. I'd give anything to feel that way again.

"It doesn't bite you know, you just sit down and kick your legs up and swing," said Ren. I stuck my tongue out at him and said, "I know dummy, I was just thinking." Ren stopped swinging and sat still on the swing. "What?" I asked. "I'm going to wait for you to get on so we can swing together," he stated. And with that I was on the swing.

The feeling I always used to get while on a swing was amazing.

You feel as if you are flying. Well, that's what it seemed like as a kid. Once you grow up, that magic disappears.

I swear, one day I'm going to find a way to get to Neverland so Ren and I can live there forever.