Chapter 11- Don't Worry, I'm Not Going Anywhere

**Amelia's POV**

I didn't bother going to school the next Monday. My mom was gone so she coudn't tell me what to do anymore.

My face and stomach hurt like hell thanks to her. The left side of my face was badly bruised and my bottom lip was busted open. I had dark circles around my eyes from lack of sleep and I hadn't eaten in two days. When I did eat, it was just a health bar.

I left one voicemail on Ren's phone yesterday, apologizing for not being good enough. He never called back.

I prayed for him to come back home to me, but he hasn't. The hate messages are still the same; Stephanie and her friends just don't want to leave me alone.

I cried myself to sleep, even though it was the middle of the day.

**RENS POV**

I couldn't do this anymore. I needed Amelia. She left me a voicemail saying how sorry she was for not being good enough, and she was crying. It broke me to pieces to hear her so wrecked.

I was laying on Stephanie's bed because she thought it would be a good idea to skip school today. She was in her bathroom taking a shower. I got up and changed into some clothes and went downstairs. I grabbed my car keys and headed out the door. I had to go see Amelia, I don't care what Stephanie would do to me.

The drive to Amelia's house- our home- seemed like it took longer than usual. My heart was beating to the limit, and my palms were sweaty.

I finally arrived home and knocked on the door hoping Amelia's beautiful face would come.

I waited five more mintues and no one showed up to the door. I remembered i had the soare key and unlocked the door.

The house was silent. I was afraid she wouldn't be home..or worse. I ran up to her room to find her sleeping. 'Thank God' I thought to myself.

I uncovered her just enough to see her face.

I almost screamed.

Her lip was badly cut and one side of her face was bruised. 'Who could have done this to her!?'

She stirred a bit and said in a barely audible voice, "Ren...is that..you?"

I kneeled by her bedside and stroked her hair. "Yes Love, it's me." She opened her eyes and the tears started to fall, "You're an asshole, you know that?" I nodded, "I know what I did was stupid, and horribly wrong, but she made me leave you so she wouls stop sending you those messages."

Her eyes started getting watery, " You knew about those?" I nodded and kissed her forehead. "Scoot over so I can lay with you. So, wanna tell me how these happened?" I motioned to her face.

She began to tell me what happened with her mom and how she abused her for the first time. Amelia's voice was cracking and she was already crying. I felt so bad for her. I'm just happy her monster of a mother is out of her life now. All I wanted is for Amelia to be happy.

"So...where does that leave us?" I asked her.

She had her fave buried in my chest, and I had my arms around her waist. She looked up at me and said, "I still love you." I still love her, too.

Always have, always will.

I kissed her. I kissed her gently because if her lip, and I caressed her face. I moved so I was underneather her, while she was on top of me, straddling me. All that was going through my mind was 'Prove to her that you still love her, and that you really do care about her. Love her.'

I kissed her a bit harsher, and she cringed in pain because of her cut lip, but kept kissing me. Soon I felt warm blood on my lips amd realized her cut re-opened. Amelia seemed to realize it too, but ignored it. I ran my hands up and down her sides, feeling the curve of her waist. She was beautiful. Truly beautiful.

I love her so much, and I am never letting her go.