Chapter 32- Red Ruby

**Amelias POV**

"Holy fuck, Ren!" I shouted.

He just asked me to marry him! He asked me to fucking marry him! I sat up and put my hand to my forehead. I started crying. "R-Ren?" He got off the bed and went into the closet. For that short time he was in there, so many thoughts were going through my head. 'He asked me to marry him. He wants to spend forever with me. Are we even ready? Are we too young? Does he love me that much? Am I even ready? What do I say??'

I lifted my head up from my hands and saw Ren emerge from the closet. In that moment, everything was perfect. Even though I was crying my eyeballs out, it was perfect. The only light was coming from the moon that shone through the double French doors in our room. The light silhouetted Ren's strong built body. You could see his muscular form and everything. I fell in love with him again at that same moment for all the same reasons I fell for him so long ago. Ren stood infront of me; I was sitting on the edge of the bed. He got down, slowly and elegantly, on one knee. He took my small hand in his large hand, and looked into my eyes.

**Rens POV**

She was so beautiful. I was one lucky guy to have an amazing girl like her. If you ever have someone, if you ever love someone so much, do not let them go.

As soon as I got down on one knee, then moonligh hit her perfectly. I could see her beautiful pale green eyes that were stained with red from crying. Her pink, tear stained cheeks were even beautiful. Everything about her seemed to take my breath away. My heart felt like it would thump out of my chest anytime.

'I love this girl.'

Her small hands were slightly shaking in mine and I smiled at her. That seemed to calm her down a bit. I reassured her by squeezing her hand. If I squeezed her hand any tighter, it felt like it would crumble.

"Amelia Winters," I began- she sucked in a deep, shaky breath, "Will you marry me?"

She bent over and covered her mouth with her free hand. Her body started to quiver and quiet sobs escaped from her covered mouth. Amelia pulled her hand out of mine and held herself tightly around the waist. I couldnt tell if she was happy or....

She sat back up and wiped her nose with the back of her hand. "Fuck Ren, of course I'll marry you!" I smiled so wide that my cheeks were hurting. I took the ring out of the small velvety box and slipped it onto her ring finger. She looked at it with awe. I knew she would love it. In the center of the silver ring is a red ruby with tiny diamonds surrounding it. "Its so beautiful," she said. I cupped her face in my hands and whispered, "Not as beautiful as you." Her face grew warm and she smiled.

Amelia leaned back on the bed so now I was hovering above her. She had her hands on my shoulders and they made their way down my chest. I shivered, and ran my thumb over her bottom lip. I inched closer to her. She smelled minty. I lowered my head down so it was now on the side of her head. She whispered in my ear, "I love you so much Ren." I kissed her shoulder, "I love you too, Love." We looked at each other and smiled. I moved my hands down onto her hips and held them there. She tensed up. I loosened my grip on her and brought my lips up to hers. She kissed me back, but hesitated a little bit. I licked her lips and she smiled. We made out until we were out of breath.

I layed on my back, and she was laying down next to me. We were shoulder to shoulder, just like how we were at the hospital.

She's my everything. I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with her.

To death do us part.