Chapter 13- Just You & Me

**RENS POV**

I rubbed Amelia's back as she cried into my shoulder. We where sitting in the darkness of her room, "Shhh. Amelia, you'll be fine. She's just a bitch. Don't let her get to you." Amelia's poor heart was slowly beating against my chest. She was broken. I hate to see her like this. She mumbled something into my shoulder. "What?" She lifted her head up and wiped her tear streaked face, "My life is over!" I wiped the remaining tears off of her fragile face. "Love, your life isn't over...you've just hit the bottom of the rollercoaster. You'll get back up in no time." I smiled at her. She didn't return it.

I barely heard her say, "I just want to start over."

I put my index finger under her chin to bring her face level with mine. "We can start over if you want."

*AMELIA'S POV*

I don't think he was being serious. He just said that to try to make me feel better. "You don't mean that." Ren looked me in the eye and said, "No, I'm serious. I mean it. I want you to be happy because I hate seeing you like this. If you want to start over completely, then we will. We'll leave this shitty place and start over. You and me. You won't have to worry about anything else. No you're mom, no Stephanie, no stupid people to ruin your life. Just me and you."

I smiled at the thought of me and Ren moving away from here. Just me and him, like he said. We could buy our own little studio apartment. We could live by the beach! I've always wanted to live by the beach. Thinking about my future with Ren was thrilling. I could finally get a cat if we moved somewhere else (my mom was allergic).

"Lets do it," I said. My smile soon faded because of one small detail we forgot. "Ren, what about school?" He was thinking. "We could always wait until graduation." I grunted, "That's so far away though!" He replied with, "I know, but we are going to have to save money, look for a house or apartment. And a job." He had a point.

"Alright. We wait until graduation."

That night I fell asleep in Ren's arms, dreaming about beaches, apartments that smell like coffee and old books, cats, and my future with the love of my life.