Chapter 7- I Feel Numb

~three weeks later~

**RENS POV**

Today was Saturday! Aaahh. Good ol' Saturday.

To-Do List for today, simple:

1. Make breakfast

2. Take Amelia breakfast

3. Spend the rest of the day with Amelia<3

Today I was extra excited about the last thing on my to-do list because I wont have to leave at 5 when her mom usually gets home. Amelia's mom will be away for 2 weeks on a business trip and trusts Amelia to 'behave herself' and not to let a certain handsome looking young lad in the house. Or in other words, me.

I made strawberry pancakes (Amelia's favorite) with scrambled eggs and maple sausages (also Amelia's favorite). I made for pancakes; two for me, and two for my beautiful girl. I packed them in a small box and headed out to see my girl.

Since Amelia's mom wont be home for 2 weeks, I'll most likely be staying with her. I don't want her to be alone. And I want to spend as much time as i can with her.

Once i got to her house I let myself in with the spare key 'Lia gave me, and I headed up to her room.

**AMELIA'S POV**

I am laying in bed,

Yes I am alive,

But I feel dead.

The emails and messages have been getting worse.

I thought the first time I got them were bad, i was wrong. More people telling me to kill myself, more people telling me that I am a worthless bitch, more people calling me a slut, whore, emo, faggot, freak, and fat. You want to know the worst part?

I believe every, damn, word.

I know i shouldnt, but I do.

I have started some new habits which are not the best. They consist of:

Crying myself to sleep.

Staring at my fat, worthless self in the mirror.

Not eating. (When I do eat, I pinch my stomach until it comes back up)

Not talking to my mom.

Staring and the all the hate messages until i feel numb.

And worst of all, keeping everything from Ren.

Speaking of Ren, he just walked in my bedroom door carrying a box of food. Great. This will not end well.

"Hey Amelia," Ren said side-hugging me. I replied with a simple,"Hey." "I made you some breakfast, love. Strawberry pancakes! Your favorite!" They were my favorite...and they looked so good. No. Stop Amelia. Do you want to be beautiful and thin, or ugly and fat?

"No thanks Ren, I'm not hungry," I said as i turned around and covered myself with blankets. I felt the weight of the bed shift a little.

I stayed as I was and felt Ren snake his hands around my waist, infront of my stomach. I turned back around, and was facing Ren's chest.

He whispered,"Please dont do this again, Amelia. Please." I felt the tears come, but quickly pushed them back, "Ren, I'm fine." "No you aren't Amelia. Please tell me why you are doing this to yourself again!" I put my head between his shoulder and neck and said,"I'm fine, really. I'm just not hungry right now. I'll eat it later. Okay?" Ren kissed my forhead and said,"Okay."

I'm not going to eat it later.