say you like me {finn balór request}

I sat on a storage chest, watching the dreamy Irish guy that was Finn Bálor get ready for his match against Rhyno.
"Are you scared?" I asked quietly.
"Of what?" he asked, his thick Irish accent coming through.
"Rhyno."
"Cassidy..darling, this is a business where you can't be afraid. You have to go all in and you have to trust yourself. If you don't...this isn't the business for you." he offered me a small smile.
"Oh..sorry I asked." I looked down.
"Don't be. Okay? I'm sorry...I didn't mean to be rude, I'm talking more to myself anyhow."
"So you do get scared?" I giggled.
"That's what the gear's for, triggers the demon." he smirked. "First match here, who'd you fight?"
"Emma."
"Did you win?"
" 'Course."
"Were you scared?"
"Obviously."
"Good..but think about it. What's the fun if you're not scared?" he smiled.

"Bálor to guerrilla." the tech guy said.
"Hey Finn." I called as he went to walk away.
"Aye?" he said smiling at me.
"Good luck tonight."
"Tanks' bootiful." his accent was so perfect. "Say if I win tonight, we'll hang out afterwards. That alright with you?"
"I'd love to.." I smiled.

Truth is, I've been hopelessly in love with Finn Bálor since the second I stepped into the performance center. I went and stood by one of the monitors in the back, I caught myself posing with him during his entrance.
"Hey little Cass." Enzo and Big Cass showed up.
"Hey guys. How you doin'?" I asked.
"We noticed you noticing the size of Bálor's uh..eyes." Enzo was one of my good friends here.
"He's so perfect." I laughed.
"Ain't sawft either." Collin said, "so..you two got a thing or what?"
"He asked me to hang with him if he won...I don't think he meant anything like that." I blushed.
Enzo looked at Cass and Cass looked at Enzo. "Young love, what can we do?"
"It's not love!" I turned my attention back to the monitor. Rhyno was handing it to Finn. Bad. I saw Dana standing on the side of the ring, what is she doing out there? She grabbed Finn's arms as we went to stand back up. Oh hell no.
I ran to the guerilla and out onto the stage, down the ramp and grabbed Dana's ankles, causing her to bash her head hard off the apron. Finn smirked at me and just barely dodged a gore. Dana stood back up and I hit her with a quick roundhouse kick, she didn't get back up.
Rhyno was attempting to stand after running into the ring post and kissing another gore. Finn hurriedly went to the top of the ring post. Double foot stomp from the top! 1...2....3..!
I scurried into the ring and he picked me up, holding me tight to his body. "Thanks lass." he kissed my cheek. I held his hand high in the air. After a minute, we were left standing in the ring. Looking at one another, smiling. "C'mon." he smiled and took my hand helping me down off the apron. We stopped on the top of the ramp and I raised his hand high one more time.

"Let me go shower and we can do whatever you'd like, yeah?" he asked.
"Anything." I smiled. He squeezed my hand and walked away.
"It's not like that, huh?" Enzo said laughing.
"Shut it." I laughed. I'm gunna go change." I laughed and walked into the locker room.

"Smooth out there." Dana shut my locker.
"Look, just doing what was right." I said reopening it and taking my shirt out with my jeans.
"No. You stuck your nose where it didn't belong all to try and impress Finny boy." she did a god awful accent.
"Leave her be, Dana." Becky came up behind her.
"What do you just have all of Ireland on your side?" she scoffed.
"Leave, Dana. Now." she said. Dana scoffed and walked away.
"Thank you...I could have handled it, but thank you.."
"It's no trouble, I don't like her anyhow. Have fun with Finn tonight, he talks about you all the time." Becky smiled and put her hand on my shoulder.
"Really?" I smiled, trying to hide my blush.
"Yes, really. Have fun." she hugged me and walked off. I quickly changed into my t-shirt and a pair of light jeans. Oh my god...it's my Bullet Club shirt..he's not gunna think I did this on purpose is he? I tried not to be too nervous, grabbed my back and walked out of the locker room.

"You ready?" he slung his back over his shoulder.
"Yeah." I did the same and we walked out of the building.
"Yanno..it's been a while since I've hung out with anyone but Sami, it feels good." he laughed.
"You miss him?" I asked.
"Yeah, he's my best mate." he looked down at the ground.
"I haven't made many friends yet.." I said honestly
"Really? Beck seems to love you." he took my bag from around my shoulder, brushing my hair from my neck.
"God, I look up to her. She's so talented." I said. We were still standing outside the car.
"So are you, darlin'." he looked at me with a completely serious face.
"Yeah yeah." I couldn't handle those eyes.
"Look at me." he titled my chin up."Lass, you're talented. I bet you could even take Becky. Me and you? Baby. We're gunna run this place." he smiled at me, and one of his hands snaked around my waist. Next thing I knew he was leaning in and his lips were almost on mine. "Ah..I'm Sorry..I shouldn't have.." his head pulled away but his arm stayed around my waist.
"No..It's fine..I mean.." that's all he needed to push me against the car and attack my lips hungrily. His kiss was passionate and slow. He kissed hard, but slowly. Like it was something that he had wanted for a long time and he wanted to enjoy every second of it. "Finn.." I giggled as he pulled away, putting a piece of my hair behind my ear.
"What do you want to do tonight, beautiful?" he asked sweetly.
"Do you wanna come over? We can just...watch a movie. I'll make something to eat?" I asked looking at the ground.
"I'd love it, but I'll buy dinner. Don't worry." he kissed the side of my head and opened my car door. I laid my head on the dash, trying to understand how this was happening, it was honestly a dream come through. "You okay?" he asked as we pulled out of the arena.
"Perfect." I smiled as he rested his hand on my thigh as we drove.

Some Chinese take out and a short drive later, we were at my little house. "It suits you." he said helping me carry everything in.
"It's not much, but its mine." I laughed. We set our things down and I went to the kitchen. "Drink?" I asked from the corner.
"Water, please darlin'." God I could listen to that accent for eternity.
"Fork?" I asked, not thinking. "You lived in Japan for nine years, never mind.
"Chop sticks were never my thing. Could I get one?" he laughed. It was a giddy, almost child like laugh.
"Of course." I laughed. When I returned with two bottles of water and two forks, he was looking at pictures on the bookshelf.
"I was there." he was holding a picture of me and who is now known as Solomon Crowe at OVW. "I fought Kyle O'Reilly that night...that technical sonnabitch." he laughed and shook his head, setting the picture back in its spot. "It's a shame I never met you before." he looked at me with a smile on his face.
"Yes, yes it is." I laughed, stepping closer to him.
"I don't think you would have liked me back then, I was a mess." he smirked and pulled me closer.
"And you're all fixed now? You might be too normal for me." I smiled and tried to pull away just a little, but his grip only tightened on me.
"Far from normal, darlin'." he smiled down at me.
"Finn?"
"Yes?"
"What happened outside your car-"
"If you didn't like it, I'm sorry..won't happened again." he searched my face for something, anything to tell him how I felt.
"I was gunna ask if it could happen again?" I said smiling. He returned my smile and leaned down. He kissed me sweeter this time, his hands pushing me as close to him as I could get. My hands ran through his hair and pulled him to me.
"Now let's eat...yeah?" he kissed my nose and handed me my food from the table. "Where do ya want to eat?"
"On the couch is fine."

We sat eating our dinner and talking to one another. He asked a lot about where I grew up and how it was being an American kid. I asked him about Japan and all his adventures.
"I'll clean up. You go change into something comfortable and we'll watch a movie, yeah?" he smiled and took my plate from me.
"Sure." I went to my room and changed into a white V-neck and a pair of black shorts. I checked my reflection in the mirror, for having my own match, rescuing Finn and making it through the night, I didn't look so bad.
I went back to the living room and sat on one end of the couch. Finn was on the other. We settled on some 80's movie. "Darlin' why are you so far away?" he pouted my way.
"Do you want me to be closer?" I said coyly.
"I wouldn't have asked if I didn't." he grabbed me and set me in his lap. "Much better." he kissed my neck sweetly, not in a sexual way. In a passionate, "I want to love you" way. "Cassidy. Darling." he said, turning my body to where I would look at him.
"Yes?" I asked, scared for what he was about to say."Being a wrestler like this, it's..arguably the hardest decision I ever made. It makes me so...lonely." he paused. "With you...I don't feel nearly as lonely. I like you lass, I like you a lot." he smiled.
"Finn, baby..I've liked you since the second I walked into those doors. I just...didn't know how to tell you."
"What do you say, we give you and I a try? Yeah? We..do things like this, watch movies and kiss and go on stupid dates and you let me love you...because it's been a long time since anyone has given me that honor." he sounded like we were 16...I loved it.
"Yes. But..you have to only be mine. I don't like sharing."
"I'm fine with that, darling." he kissed me again, pushing me down onto the couch. His hands roamed my sides and back to my face. He broke the kiss, rolled onto his side and wrapped his arms around me. That's how we fell asleep, wrapped in our new perfect love.