26| Rishta fixed 🧿

Annahita was playing cricket with Shivaay and his guards after complaining a lot because she never got a chance to play like this in her childhood

Annahita was playing cricket with Shivaay and his guards after complaining a lot because she never got a chance to play like this in her childhood. Shivaay obviously agreed to her request because he can never say no to her.

"Bhai aap ball thik se nahi fenk rahe" Annahita remarked after missing her 6th shot continuously.
(Bhai, you're not throwing the ball properly)

"Ek kaam kar ye bat mere sarr pe fenk de" said Shivaay, annoyed with her tantrums.
(Fine, why don't you hit this bat on my head?)

Annahita pouted sadly at his comment, which melted Shivaay instantly. He sighed at her drama and said, "Achha thik hai ye wali dheere fenk raha hu ispe please maar diyo shot"
(Okay, fine. I'll throw this one slowly, please hit it this time.)

Annahita smiled brightly at him and took her position. Shivaay threw the ball slowly this time, and Annahita finally hit the shot. His guard was about to catch the ball when Shivaay glared at his other guard, signaling him not to catch the ball.

The ball finally hit the boundary, and Annahita jumped in happiness as the score moved from 7 to 13. They were busy celebrating when Shivaay saw a car pull up at the front gate of the mansion. His jaw clenched in anger, and he took the bat from Annahita.

"Now it's my turn, you go bowl" said Shivaay.

Annahita ran to his previous position and took the ball from the guard. She threw the ball in his direction. Shivaay hit the ball with the bat, and it collided with someone's face, breaking the sunglasses into pieces and injuring the young man. Annahita widened her eyes at the scene that unfolded in front of her and ran towards the man to check on him.

Shivaay smirked at the man groaning in pain, which he obviously inflicted intentionally. He walked leisurely to him and said, "Oops tumhe toh chot lag gayi ab propose kaise karoge"
(Oops, looks like you got hurt. How will you propose now?)

"What?" groaned the man in pain.

"I mean tumhe hospital jana chahiye jaldi se yahan jis kaam se aaye ho vo cancel karo" said Shivaay.
(I mean, you should go to the hospital quickly. Cancel whatever work brought you here)

Before the man could respond, Nandini's voice echoed in the garden.

"Veer, what happened? How did you get hurt?" inquired Nandini, worried about his condition.

"Kuch nahi bas Minister Sahab ki ball aake lag gayi" said the man named Veer, in pain and frustration.
(Nothing, just got hit by Minister Sahab's ball,)

Nandini glared at Shivaay and said, "Ye koi cricket khelne ki jagah hai?"
(Is this a place to play cricket?)

Shivaay ignored her glare, smiled at her, and feigned an innocent expression, saying, "Bachhi ab mujhe kya pata tha ki ball uske munh pe lag jayegi; main toh bass six maar raha tha. Aur uska naam Veeransh hai Veer nahi"
(I didn't know the ball would hit him in the face; I was just aiming for a six. And his name is Veeransh, not Veer.)